If You didn't Choose Him. ~Elison x Reader~

Saturn_Terry

I TOLD U AUTHOR WILL DO SOMETHING 4 UR PROBS

Okay, so if you guys don't know who Elison is, he's one of the Reader's bestfriend in JLH. If you'd like to know more about him, and if nothing makes sense here, then you can read the book!

-I'm really starting to self promote omg sorry-

I am clear I'm not forcing you to read the book. IF you just want to read it. And if you read the book already, enjoyed it, and finished it, THANK YOU!

This is somehow dedicated to Saturn since she ships herself with Elison.😂😂 If there's any of you who ship themself with him as well, dont forget to tell me! 😂

Elison belongs to me, You belong to yourself. Clearing that out.

Plus this is like an alternative ending-sort-of. I don't know what to call it. 😂😆

Final Note: This oneshot is in Charm Everfree's POV. She's one of Reader's bestfriends in JLH as well. Clearing it out as well so you won't get confused. ^_^

Anyways, sorry for the long note. Enjoy the oneshot! Proceeding~

~

I've always wondered, what if you didn't leave?

What if you didn't meet those San Fransokian friends of yours, went to a big adventure and fought your own father with them?

What if you just stayed here?

Maybe I'm exaggerating. If you didn't leave, then you wouldn't have found out that your father cleared your own memories of his schemes, and lied to you all along. You wouldn't have stopped him from such doings and evil plans.

Let's just go to the time your mother decided to come back here in New Paris so that your family's company can be restored. Back to the time when you were so lonely that you needed mine and Elison's help.

.
.
.

You were so weak, so fragile when we saw you. I could clearly see how you missed that city, your friends, everyone that you cared about there. Especially that guy you call Hiro Hamada.

I saw how sad you are even if I tried to cheer you up. I even tried to be optimistic as possible, just for you. I tried to return you back to your normal self, the loud yet sometimes shy (y/n).

I myself couldn't do it, apparently. And that made me disappointed.

But then I saw our white frost-headed bestfriend come to you and explain that the people who love you there feels the same as you. He told you such things because I know that's how we felt when you had to leave us here. He even told you that part as well.

I saw how he held you tightly against him, carefully embracing you so you won't crumble before him. He shut his crystal eyes for a moment but soon he opened them again, afraid that you might see him like this.

I saw how he planted a small kiss on your cheek, and right when I saw his face he's chanting in his mind that the kiss was only for comfort and reassurance; a pathetic excuse.

I knew what that kiss meant. It meant how much he cared for you, how much you mean to him. And seeing you crying your eyes out hurt him, not only him but also me and the people here that surround you.