Beautiful Monster ~Hiro x Insane!Reader~

Insane!Reader right here lol

I hope you guys enjoy this request!

Btw all of this is on Hiro's PoV (plus you and him are 17-18 ish XD)

Annd this will be a little long ;)

<3

Keys:

(Y/n/n): Your nickname :)

~

I was immediately called by an unknown number.

So as curious as I am, I answered it, waiting for the other line to sprung up.

"Hello, is this Mister Hamada?" Someone asked the other line. My eyebrow immediately rose up. Who was this caller? Why is this person so formal?

I have no choice but to answer.

"Y-Yes, this is him." I tried to be stern. "Is there anything wrong?"

"Glad I could finally contact you, Mr. Hamada. And yes, there is something wrong." The feminine voice of the other line said, her voice as stern as ever. I felt my face drop.

"What is it?" I asked, but my voice became more of a whisper. Oh boy, what's happening?

"The subject is moreover a secret to discuss on the mobile phone," The female stated. "I suggest you come to me personally, Mr. Hamada."

What?

"Personally? Who are you even, if I may ask?" I spoke, my voice calm now.

"Cathy Evangeline Jones. One of the counselors of the San Fransokyo Mental Institute." The voice replied. I widened my caramel eyes.

"Mental..institute? Y-You must be joking. I have no one in particular that's fit enough for a mental institute. I swear-" I must be in a nervous yet heart-pounding shock. I'm silently hyperventilating, praying that no one especially the people I know are on Mental Institute.

I was immediately cut off by the person on the other line, silencing me.

"What about (Y/n/n)?"

I was in shock. (Y/n/n)? As in the (Y/n/n)?

I was too silent to process the girl's answer. Why would she be in a mental institute? I thought she was fine when I left her 4 years ago.

"That's what I thought. If you want more answers, you just have to come to me personally. I'll text you the address of the Mental Institute Council Office, and then I'll be sure I'll meet you tomorrow morning. Sound good, Mister Hamada?"

*

What is my other choice? I'm a curious person.

Next morning, I was sitting on some of the chairs inside the Institute's Council Office. I was tapping my shoe-covered foot impatiently on the marble floor, and both my sweaty hands were inside my navy blue hoodie's pockets.

A few minutes after waiting, I was called by the same voice of a person on the phone yesterday.

"Mister Hamada?" I turned my gaze to the main foyer where I saw a woman in her early 20's. She has brown hair with a light yellow ombrè that was tied to loose braid and her serious, stern blue eyes matches her light complexion. I widened my eyes at her sudden call, standing up awkwardly at the stools in the waiting room.

"Uh, hi." I smiled awkwardly, showing her my tooth gap.

"Follow me," She tugged down her navy blue office blazer, and went to turn around. She started walking, her blue heels cackling at her steps. I didn't do anything but to follow awkwardly behind.