Everything. ~Hiro x Reader~

(G/n)- Think of any name of a girl. It could be your rival, or whoever. 😂

~

Everything has an ending, everything will eventually break. The world we live in is no fairytale-- this world we live in is just plain reality. We do not know what will happen; we cannot control what will happen. And that's just sad.

I know I cannot be very happy all the time in my life, but to feel so is just magic. I never want any of this to end: you being my bestest friend, and (G/n) being my girlfriend-- I may not have my parents with me anymore, but there's Aunt Cass.. and Tadashi.. and them being with me is like a gift; an unexpected gift that I'm really thankful for.

You've supported me all through out, and I'm grateful for all of that. I'm grateful you're my best friend, besides the people that Tadashi became close with, too. My brother's bestfriends are my bestfriends also, but the only thing that distances you from them is that you're mine.

Oops. That came out wrongly.

You were the one who helped me grow close with (G/n), the girl whom I've admired ever since I stepped in front of SFIT's stage with you, and completed our first year of being a college student there, despite our age. She was our age as well, but she wasn't really a student here. Probably she was just a guest, or like a relative of another student? I don't know. I can't remember anymore.

But what I do remember, is that you were grinning like a cheshire cat, after you stepped down the stage with me. You teased me because my eyes were entirely focused on that girl, that girl whom I thought is my everything.

"What is this? Has my best bud laid eyes on a girl earlier?"  Those were your words. You were nudging me, teasing me again, and even if I thought you're slightly irritating for doing that sort of thing, I just laughed. Maybe it was because you're being a total goofball then.

"Hey, Hiro. I'm reaaally weirded out by the fact that you're zoning out every now and then."  You've noticed, I know. Your eyes drifted towards the girl again, and your lips carved into a menacing smile. You held my hand, pulled me to stand up, and dragged me all the way to the girl, despite me blushing like a mad man.

"Heey there!"  You greeted. The first one to look was our schoolmate, who was most likely with the girl. "Oh, Chad! Is this your relative?"

It turned out that she was our schoolmate's relative, and soon you did your job. It was a bit hazy for me now, but being the smart one you are, I'm sure you've worked your mind out just to set me up with the girl. And there, you succeeded, and finally (G/n), was mine.

I didn't know why you did such a thing, and as much as it was very embarrassing, I'm happy you made effort into dragging me into this. I couldn't have been way happier.

But like what I've said earlier--

Everything has an ending.

"(G/n)? W-What's going on?"

My heart was shattered into tiny pieces, and there I stood by my own, seeing my former girlfriend, the one whom I've cherished all my life, getting away with another guy I wasn't familiar with. I gave her all the things she asked me to give her, I gave her my love.. yet I didn't understand as to why she'd just throw it all away like it was an easy job to repair what she's broken.

I was miserable then. I cried myself every night, thinking I was so stupid to ever fall for a girl like her and think that she's all that matters to me. I shouldn't have given my all to her, and now I'm being a fool, attempting to retrieve everything I've lost. Aunt Cass and the others were there, I know. They all were very sad I get to experience this-- my first love breaking my damn heart.