Chapter 1

**Mix at Sixteen**

"Sahaphap Wongratch!!"

Gosh...

My teacher really love to shout too much.

"Yes, teacher. Present."

I answer lazily, as I do not wish to hear my name out and loud for the second time this early of the day.

Don't mind me, I love schools, but I won't claim myself as a nerd. I love studying, but I still like to have my fun as well. 

We've already done with the final exam, so the next few days will be just us attending school, doing nothing and goofing around with each other.

Maybe I should just escape and going to the math extra class at the tuition center?

"What were you thinking Mix? Shall we ditch the school?" Dina ask.

How can this lady always knew exactly what was I thinking? Is she a psychic or something?

By the way, she is my best friend. 

Dina is the hot bitch but with a brain kind a girl. She is pretty, thanks to her Arabic mix blood in her gene. She is the kind who is no need to study too much or anything. Yet, she will still be the top scorer. I hate her, but who am I kidding, her smart mouth always bring me back to logic whenever I tend to derail with my own imagination.

Love this girl so much.

"I don't think we should Deens..." Leo barge in.

My other best friend, Leo. 

He is the gentlemen among them all, who come from a diplomatic family. His parents always going places all over the world, but this boy prefer to remain here with his grandparents rather than joining them. He is a charmer, not more than me though, I am the coolest of them all. Leo however, tend to be more naughty and spicy, with a bit of rebellious tendency from time to time. His neat and smart look is such a total deceiving. He is the living example of 'Do not judge a book, by it covers.'

Three of us has been best friend since we were 8 years old. But we are not the kind of best buddies who you will be seeing glued together 24/7 by our hips.

Nope, we love each other, but not that much.

We are the kind of friends whom understand boundaries, supportive when needed and being there to suffer together with a single phone call. I know I can count on these two whenever needed.

My family were not rich, but we were not that poor as well. I would say... we had enough. A little more would be better, but we still lives happily despite how my pretty mom and handsome dad need to work hard to support me and my sister.

Yes, I have a sweet elder sister P'Sim, who is now studying in the US. I am proud of her, but I do not have any intention to study that far.

I am happy if I manage to get into Chulalongkorn University (CU).

***

"P'Pea... How are you?" I meet P'Pea at the café after school.

"Nong Mix... I am fine. How are you? How school?"

P'Pea is like a brother to me, he manage and do scouts for model, artist and other entertainment jobs. He was in town, so he called me out for drinks.

"I am fine Phi."

"School holiday is coming up right, it's almost ends for this year session."

"Yes, Phi. We just finish with this term final exams. It feels great that it's finally ends, my brain is too tired now Phi."