Chapter 16

It's that time of merry, where Christmas Holiday and New Year is coming.

I've decided to spend this holiday here in Bangkok rather than going back to Lampang just for a few days since I got schedule in between.

Previous year, Earth usually spend this time by traveling around the world with his friends. But since we're still in the middle of a pandemic and it's still not really safe and easy for outbound travel... he's being using this time to meet and catching up with his friend and resting.

I've been accompany Leo for the past few days, and spending the night with him at his hotel. Leo's return for the holiday and catching up with me in Bangkok before he goes back to Lampang to visit his grandparents today.

"Mix, what are you doing?" As usual Earth call to check on me, today is Christmas Eve and now its already noon, I and Leo were getting ready to check out. I plan to send him off at the airport then return to condo.

"I am still at the hotel Earth, will be sending Leo to the airport afterward. Why?" I ask him. I swear I've told him my plan for today last night when he called. Cause out of nowhere he got the idea of me drunken at some scratchy bar.

Yup, no worries. He got an earful from me right after.

"Do you want to join me and my friends hang out this evening?" he ask.

His been asking me to meet with his friend before, but due to my classes and schedule, I still haven't had the chance.

Besides, truth been told... I kind a worry to meet his friend. Its make me nervous for some unknown reasons.

"Will that be OK Earth? I don't want to interrupt your group... I'll be fine by myself at the condo." I am being honest when I said I'll be fine. I know I am clingy, but I don't mind spending my time alone while he is having fun with his friend.

I am an independent man, just Earth tend to pampered me a bit too much... which of course I wouldn't mind at all.

"Yes Mix, they've been looking forward to meet you... come, please..."

"OK, I'll call you once I am done sending Leo."

"Thanks baby..." My eyes rolled hearing his endearment, which usually came out whenever he got what he wants.

"Whatever... bye. See you later." I ends the call.

"Who was it?" Leo asking me once he was out of the shower. Don't worry he is with clothes, even without he does nothing to me... Only Khun Earth Pirapat Wattanasetsiri who can makes me sweats with merely gazing at me.

"It's Earth, asking me to meet his friend later this evening," I casually telling Leo, he and Dina always know everything in regards of me and Earth. Sometimes, this two were the only sane person who keep reminding me to be cautious of my feelings for Earth.

"Wow... meeting the friends already? Next what, family?" Leo as always teasing me, if Dina was here, trust me, the teasing will be much worst.

"Actually, I've met the family last February, I accompany Earth to his family home." Nonchalantly I share the news to him. My stupid mouth

"What?" I turn to see him and Leo seems speechless.

I don't know what to think anymore. I've ignored all logic for a common relationship between friends or brotherhood since me and Earth reconnecting and been working together.

Leo come and sits beside me at the edge of the bed.

"Are you sure, he don't have feelings for you?" he ask.