Chapter 17

The next morning, I woke up first. I order some porridge for our breakfast.

I was exploring on the Netflix when Earth walking down the stairs.

"How did we get home last night? The last thing I remember was arguing with Kenji on who's the best with Mario games." He said while scratching his hair, and with that question, I hereby confirm that he was in complete drunk and didn't remember our kisses last night.

Disappointed?

Maybe... because for a glimpse, I feel there's a hope of we be more than friends or partner.

But I also feel relieved, as I can walk pass by an awkward session of Earth regretting his drunk action and me taking the opportunity with a drunken man.

"P'Kenji help me carry the drunken you and take us home." I answers as I walk to the kitchen for our breakfast and him taking his seat at the dining table.

"Aw Mix, what happen to your neck?" My hands instantly touch the mention area, I didn't bother to check on myself on the mirror during shower, so I'm not really sure what he was talking about.

I grab my phone and try to see... "Shiaa..." I remember Earth hard kisses on my neck and collarbone last night.

"Nothing, just a mosquito bite while walking out from club last night. I must be scratching it badly during my sleep..." Smooth Sahaphap smooth...

I put down the phone and try to change the topic.

"So what you want to do today?" I ask while we were eating.

"Let's go to the Ikea, I want to buy some things to decorate the backyard before P'Arm show." The man love DIY hence Ikea is his happy place.

"OK, you going to treat me some meatball afterwards..."

"Like I never fed you Mix." I just rolled my eyes.

-

-

-

So the whole world knew me and Earth had been collecting cats as our kids.

OK fine I am exaggerating on the whole world claim... I know I ain't the Queen of England...

Well back to the cats, we can all blame Edin for being so cute and clingy to the both of us

Well back to the cats, we can all blame Edin for being so cute and clingy to the both of us. Which than triggered this undeniable needs to give him siblings aka friends.

At first, I was considering Edin for myself when his picture came across my page, but I offer him to Earth first in case he is interested, since he always claim himself lonely nowadays as I was busy with study.

Little did we know that both of us, who is now became a dads (or 'Papa and Daddy" as our fan club claims) of three cats and fourth coming up. (and I can't guarantee if we may stop at four...)