Chapter 28

The days out when well... for me at least.

I can see Earth pouting from time to time, like when I chose to sit next to Boom during the movies and at the dining table.

And again, how I reject sharing a ride home with him. 

-

-

The next few days we got a Safe House 3 music video shooting with the rest of the member. And we are back with a full scale of chaos at the studio.

P'Arm also joining the crew to shoot his ArmShare show with P'Non who is also our EMS producer, for the Music Video behind the scene.

P'Arm was interviewing Earth and me, and P'Non were signalling for me to be close with Earth.

Since its work, I grab hold of him and kiss his cheek and ask one in return to tease the show.

I don't mind sharing the affection, I don't want to think that we are being fake or making a fan service, even when we currently at a distance at this moment behind the camera.

I prefer to think what we were doing was just teasing our fan.

Just like how our fan always teasing us by trending a random hashtag.
Yes, we saw it peeps... gosh all of you were so naughty, I wonder whose fan are they?

Even, when I can't remember when was the last time we were being this close.

Sometimes, working with Earth nowadays is a blessing in disguise.

Occasionally, I can still admire and cherished the intimation that we both need to portrait for work. I long for this moments, where I can care and love for him even just for the sake of camera.

But I always regret myself when it's over, as I succumb to the temptation whenever he was near.

Oh believe me, Earth were having it, when we need to be close. He is so subtle in enjoying the moment.

His hands will seek for mine, or land it on my thigh or even circle them around my waist. Well, my body always answer to him and my hand and body will always respond naturally to his touch.

Stupid brainless body... urgh...

After few hours, all my shots were clear and I am done for the day.

Boom came to visit the production with some drinks to support us at the studio. He was here for Neo, Louis, P'Jimmy and Sea I think, as they were now in the same crew for Vice Versa series production.

"Mix, here is Ice Americano for you." Boom take a sit next to me after handing me my favourite drinks.

"Thank you Boom. Don't you have schedule today?" He response my question with an act to hold his heart.

"Ouch... I am not much of star, so I am free most of the time." I lightly punch his shoulder.

"Stop being dramatic, you know what I meant." I console the man.

"No, my calendar is clear until next week, before the marathon schedule for Vice Versa begins." I nod with his sharing.

We were talking while watching how mischievous Neo is teasing his phi's. And of course Neo favorite victims is always P'Jimmy whenever he is around, he knows his limits to tease Earth nowadays.

Suddenly Boom was arranging my hair and out of nowhere I can hear a cup of water falls on the floor.

It's Earth, and its not a fall, it's a throw... a throw of the coffee cup that Boom bring just now on the floor and he is looking at the both of us with anger.