Chapter 29

Earth POV

The moment Mix said he was considering living for the USA for good, my whole world turn dark.

 When, I am already barely survive with the distance he put between us both. How am I supposed to live if he's not anywhere near me.

I know he must be so upset with me right now, but all I see is RED the moment Boom touches his hair.

I admit.

I am proprietorial of Mix.

Since we first met and as we became closer, I care for him more than anything in this world.

I misses him even when he was standing right in front my eyes.

Because... he no longer being his own self as he used to be with me.

And I know, the reason is me. I didn't blame him for anything, I deserve all his treatment. I am thankful enough that he is still willing to work with me.

Every day I am looking forward for my schedule with him.

I drag the days that work didn't bring us together.

I miss my tender and sweet Mixiw.
He no longer let me touch him. Even a close proximity will make him move away from me once he realized.

I grab my phone to call P'Pea, I am sure he knows something about this crazy idea.

"P'Pea..."

"Earth, what's wrong you sound nervous."

"Mix, tell me P'Pea... is it true he is considering moving to USA to be with his sister?" Every second that when over with this idea makes my bones shivers...

"Aww... he didn't tell you? Wasn't he talk with you more than me?" P'Pea counter my question with another question was really not helping.

"P'Pea. Please answer my question."

"Yes, he did. His sister invite him to move and be with her in the USA. But at that time, Mix doesn't seem to even consider it. Why, does he change his mind?" my knees weaken and I am on the floor.

How am I supposed to live with him thousand miles away from me?

How can I survive of not having Mix near me?

Each day pass through with the fact that I know he is 10 minutes away from my house, and the knowledge of seeing him smile when we work.

I am living through each day with a glimpse of hope that he will smile at me like he used to be whenever we met.

I can live with the pain of him stray away from me.

I can live with the pain of him no longer smiles only for me.

I can live with the pain of not being able to sniff his mochi cheeks.

I will be fine to be his brother even its hurts.

I will be fine to be his partners just for works if that's what he need.

But the greatest pain of my life will be living without him.

No.

No.

No.

I need him in my life.

I won't let him go.

-

-

After I says my sorry to the crew and Boom for my hysterical behavior, I try to call my Mix. But of course, knowing him, he will avoid all my incoming and isolate himself.