Chapter 27

Hello my beloved... I am back!

I know I've been away for too long and I am sorry.
Thanks for those who still waiting and looking forward for my updates.

I love you and miss you too...

OK no more babbling... enjoy my dearest.

=====

Krabi was what I needed.

A short get away from my study and work with my beloved friends.

Once I got back, I resume my remaining internship, also with some work schedule in between.

Few weeks later, the gruesome and most tiring phase of my education ends, and soon I'm going to be in my final year.

But works demand my attention right after.

In a few weeks, I and Earth schedules will back to collide together for the Moonlight Chicken series and other programs as well. But he will still be in between Finding Yourself shooting for the first few que of Moonlight Chicken shooting.

Hence, hectic time for him. I am well understand how Earth need to focus with his job especially with his acting. He won't allow any mistake and always work hard for it.

As always, his hard work amaze me and I always pray for his best.

Our relationship?

Nothing's change.

When we work, both of us will focus on it and being as professional as we can be. He still, will always be taking care of me during on the job even I always decline the gesture.

He back to text me, updating me with the cats, his schedule, what he ate, and other random conversation. But if it's not work, I will not respond his text.

I am determine to heal myself from an Earth Pirapat disease. It's an 8 years illness that I am well known going to be hard to cure.

-

-.

Today, we are at GMMTV Building for some meetings with the manager for the rest of the month and upcoming confirms schedule.

Truth been told, it's been almost two weeks since I last see him.

But glad we are not being awkward and as usual, his seniority enlighten the environment.

We just end with the first meeting and me straight when to the pantry for some drinks. When I walk into the pantry lounge, there's Boom and Forth hanging around.

"Sawadee P'Mix." Fourth greet.

It's feel surreal that it is already almost my fourth year with GMMTV and soon I shall review some contract renewal or others. I never really think about it as I am still seeing how this year and the next coming out for me. I am still overwhelm meeting more new artist under GMMTV nowadays, and all of them is so talented and charming in their own ways.

"Mix, have you done with your meeting for today? Do you have anything to do afterwards?" Boom ask.

I've been getting closer with Boom since this past few month, we always bickering in the social media but he is such a great friends. We used to hang out more this days, whenever we have a same schedule in the building.

"Nothing... what do you plan to do?" I ask him.

"Let's watch some movie, Forth, do you want to join?" Boom ask the younger kid.

"Yes, Forth come join us. My treat." I invite him as well.

"Really Phi... thank you naa..." Forth already excited with glee.