Eleven

Bold: Blackhat
Normal: Flug
Italicized: Demencia
Bold&underlined: Whitehat
Underlined: Slug

TW: Strong language and gore
(Flug's POV cont.)

I looked at the bosses, blood dripping down both of their arms.
"Whitehat!"
"Sir!"
I rushed over to Blackhat, who was pinning Whitehat against the wall with his claws deep in his wrists.
"B-Blackhat, Sir, stop it!"
I grabbed his waist, trying to pull him off his brother.
"FLUG NOT NOW!"
His leg came rushing into my stomach, kicking me backward.
"Flug!"
"I-I'm f-f-fine. Help g-get them a-apart!"
"Careful now Blackhat. You wouldn't want to hurt him, would you?
(Deja Vu mofos)
I coughed, spitting up blood. I clutched my stomach and stood. Slug turned around from me and tried to get the two apart.

"STOP IT YOU TWO!"
"NOT NOW SLUG!" White hat gently pushed Slug away, but he only continued to break his boss of the wall.
I latched onto Blackhat's waist, slowly pulling him away. Slug was in the middle, pushing Blackhat off of his boss.
"STOP IT YOU LITTLE SHITS!"
"LET GO OF MY BOSS AND THEN I'LL STOP!"
"FLUG GET OFF ME!"
"I-I'm sorry S-Sir, I can't d-do that!"
"I SAID GET OFF!" He removed one of his hands from Whitehat's wrist, and slammed it into my face. He ripped the bag, and some skin, cracking my goggles, while pushing me into the wall on the other side of the room.
My head hit the wall, spewing blood from my nose and mouth. A hit like that would've taken out a normal person, but I've been thrown across the room quite a few times now.
I couldn't see much, on account of my goggles being shattered. But Blackhat backed off. I saw his figure come closer to me, I shuffled back into the wall,
"S-Sir, I-I-I'm so- please d-don't-"
"Flug, please. Shut up."
I nod, looking over to Slug who was now beside me.
He slowly helped me up,
"Are you alright?"
Whitehat ushered Blackhat away from me, scolding him.
"I-I'll be fine." 
"Come on, let's get you cleaned up."
"I-I said I'm fine."
"You're clearly not. Now come on."
"But I-"
"Nope. We're going."
"Fine."

He dragged me to the lab's bathroom,
"Do you mind taking your bag off fully so we can clean your face?"
"S-Sure." I took of my bag and goggles, revealing a scar on my lip, burn marks along my face, and two different colored eyes. One an emerald green, and the other a very muted version of that green, almost a grey.
"S-Sorry if I-I look disturbing."
"Not at all. You look beautiful. Don't worry about it."
"Really?"
"Yep. If you don't mind, can I ask where you got the scars?"
"Sure. So you know the, uh, plane in the roof? Yeah, uhm that was me. I crashed the plane, and it started a fire. Since it's Blackhat's house, he put out the fire, but he saved my life. So now he has my soul and I work for him as payment."
"He saved your life, but treats you like this?"
"He's rough, but I would've died, so I'll take this over that."
"I understand that, but he's obviously abusing you. Do you not see that?"
"If he was abusing me, he wouldn't have helped me get eating again, he wouldn't have stopped me from hurting myself, he wouldn't have done these things to help me. He only hurts me if I mess up badly, or overstep boundaries and clearly i did one of those things."
"Flug. You have to stand up for yourself sometimes. I know it's scary, but you can try if he does it next time while we're here. That way, if you get hurt, me and Whitehat can stand up to him."
"Alright."
"I'm done cleaning your face. You have extra paper bags goggles right?"
"Yeah, in the drawer."
He grabbed a paper bag and goggles, handing them to me.
"Here."
"Thank you."
"No problem."
We stayed in the lab, talking.

(Blackhat's POV) *after Flug and Slug left*

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOUVE HURT ME AND YOUR SCIENTIST IN THE PROCESS."
"ITS NOT MY FAULT HE GOT IN THE WAY! AND YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE STARTED THAT ARGUMENT IN THE FIRST PLACE!"
"I ONLY STARTED THAT BECAUSE I WANTED TO ASK YOU WHY YOU LEFT!" 
"WELL ITS PERSONAL AND I SAID I DIDN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!"
We glared at each other,