'While We're Young' (Quackity/Alex)

This is based on 50 first dates and the music video. 'While We're young' by Jhene Akio. Love the music she makes alongside the video. This will use she/her pronouns and be using Quackity's real name. Hope you enjoy

**********

Day 1

Alex walks to this diner every day, at the same time. Not a minute late or a minute after. To only see this one person in the of the diner. He would always see her order the same thing while she draws in her journal or read. He would look over at her. She looked at him with a smile. Starts to make a waffle building. They would exchange glances but not more than 5 seconds. No words were exchanged Alex was too scared so he paid his bill and left.

Day 10

Once more Alex walked back to the diner looked over to the girl. While a young man went next to Alex and sighed, "Don't do it," Alex thought that if they were her boyfriend, "She comes in here every day, Eats those waffles," She looked over to them talking with a smile. "She draws. It's adorable but I'm telling you don't do it." With that, the guy went away. NO reason why quackity shouldn't just be a warning. She looked out the window. Alex stood up from his seat walked over to her. "So are you gonna paint the waffles next?" She looked up at him with a laugh. Moving some hair out of her face. "Actually I am yes," Alex walked closer to her putting out his hand. "Hi" To which she respond and shook his hand, "Hi." "I'm Alex" She smiles "I'm y/ n please take a seat." Hours passed as they stayed in the diner, while the guy that warned Alex to not do it just looked at them both. "Bad," He turns to the side to see his friend than at y/n, "So he finally talked to her." He just nods, "This isn't gonna end well you know that Skeppy" He just laughs, "The guy will probably stop after a week bad it's fine." With that, they both went back to work. Y/n and Alex left that diner with smiles on their faces. Y/n went to his car as he drove. She notices a camcorder as she hits records. They were going to a park nearby acting like kids. Getting amazed by the swing and slide. Y/n tried to do the monkey bird making it halfway ends up falling. Alex rushed to her side. To see if she was hurt, y/njust looked at him as he was worried. She smiled that someone she just met cared for her this much. Alex looked at her with his face turning a little red. They just stared until y/n looked away from him with a smile. Then Alex took her to the beach splashing water in each other as they laugh. It was an unforgettable

'Baby while we're young'

'I think we should do something crazy'

'Like say, "Fuck everyone"'

'And just run away from the daily routine'

'Yeah you know what I mean'

Day 16

Alex missed y/n. It was weird they only talked once and he already misses her. He hasn't gone to the diner in a while cause of school. So he thought why not go today to talk to her. He is free with nothing else better to do. On the drive there was rain, With every turn, he was careful even if y/n was the only thing in his mind. He pared his car and cover himself walking inside. Sitting on one of the chairs with 3 other individuals eating. Alex looked at the time seeing he was early. Y/n wasn't there yet. Bad walked up to Alex, "Bye," Alex was confused, "Why?" Bad had to think on his feet, "We are closing early today," Skeppy laughed at Bad. Y/n walked in. Bad notices then looked at Alex, "I will be right back don't go anywhere," Skeppy went to start y/norders ready. Bad walks away. Alex looks around then notices y/n. He walks over to her taking off his jacket. Y/n looked up, They both exchange hi's Alex started to talk to her. She didn't know who this guy was but now he is just telling her things. She didn't want to interrupt him But she had to at one point. Alex put his hand on them. That is what got her out of her thoughts moving her hand. "I'm sorry, um can you not do that I don't usually hold hands with strangers." He was confused about why she said that. Did y/n already forget him? Did he do something wrong? "What do you mean stranger? We talk here a couple of days ago? Your name is y/n and you like to draw. You always order waffles" She started to get up and away from him as she was frightened. So Alex stood up to, "I'm sorry but i don't know you. Can you please leave me alone?" Then again he was confused. He tried to get closer to her she was scared. "Bad? Skeppy? I need help!" everyone started to look at the two. While skeppy got y/n, skeppy tried to calm her down. "What are you doing I told you to stay there," Bad got Alex to take him outside. "What is she crazy or something?" Bad looked back inside as skeppy sat in front of her while he tried to explain what happened. " y/n is a very special person." Alex just looked at Bad. Was He hinting something? Bad sighed, "y/n was in an accident causing her to have a head injury. To find out she has short-term memory loss." That's what got Alex's attention. "She not going to remember you, Alex." The girl that Alex likes isn't gonna remember me. "Well Bad how does she remember you and this diner?" Alex took a look inside to see kanada look over at him. "Before she got into the accident she would come here every day, She is like our family mine and skeppy. So when we got the call we were devastated. So whenever she here she thinks its October 1, 2020 everyday." With that, his heart broke into pieces. Alex likes a girl who won't remember him the next day. "She comes here every day?" He asks Bad, as bad nods. "Then I will see her and you tomorrow Bad." With that Alex left to go to his car. Skeppy went outside as he see the guy leave. "SO how did he take the news?" Bad didn't know what to say, "I think we are gonna see him more often Skeppy." Bad went inside as Skeppy followed.