Young Folks(Karl Jacobs)

Honestly, I saw some of my followers or the likes from my Tumblr liking the story I did for Karl so here's another revolving blackjack. Also if you don't know how to play the game don't worry it will be described in the story. The song called 'Young Folks' by Peter Bjorn and John also let me know if you want a part 2 of the date.

************

''Honestly, do we have to do this, you know I suck at Blackjack," I complain as he shuffles the deck. "Y/n it's just a game. It's not like we are turning this into a bet" sitting across from him. I know this wasn't going to be a fair game. He knew what he was doing and I did. "Fine but can you please explain the game one more time?" He nods, pulling cards.

One was shown as the other was shown as well he puts them side by side. He does the same for himself. My card was a 9 of Diamonds and my second card was a 3 of Spade. He has 4 of Hearts and his hidden card was a 7 of cloves. "You are the player as I am the dealer/player. We will both have chips. Basically, the chips are money. We both can see one card was revealed at the beginning. Our second card should always be covered. You can either 'Hit, Stand, or Double.'" Blank. Three words and I forgot what they meant. "By your face, I'm guessing you forgot what they meant," I nod as he laughs at me, 'Hit' means you will get another card. 'Stand' means you are fine with your cards. 'Double' means you are pretty confident in your card and you want to raise the bet.." okay the words are pretty self-explanatory. "Your or mine object is to get to 21. Nothing higher or lower. But if you hit," he puts a card in front of me. Getting a 10.

3+9+10=22

"22. One-off of 21." He laughed as I hit his shoulder. "Sorry. What you have here is called a Bust." 'Bust' means if your cards are over 21 you lose your money. "but if I hit and I get a," placing a card in front of him. Showing a 9.

7+4+9=20

"20." He looks up at me. "Meaning I win this part of the game." He took both cards. Trying to look for something on the deck. He pulls out two Ace revealing them both to me. "If you have two of the same cards like this. You can 'Split.' whichever hand is closer to 21 wins or if I hit 21 I win. To remind you. Aces are 11 or 1. For the King, Queen, and Jack they are 10."

"Ready to play Y/n?"

"Ready as I will ever be Karl."

The first game was easy.  We both got 500. I bet 50. Placing a blue chip. He matches this only to check in. Play in the game.  My first card was a 5 of Hearts. My next card is 6 Diamonds. His first card is a 7 of Spade. His second card was hidden. I had 11. "Hit" Gave me 7 Diamonds. 18. I tested my luck. "Hit"  Giving me a 4 of Hearts. 22. A Bust. Karl laughed. It was his turn. If he just went under 21 he won. Knowing his luck. 7 of spades. 14. He won taking the money. "Thank you."

After about 10, I was either over with a bust or under betting  100 only because we were both getting cocky and Karl believed he had the best hand. As for Karl, he was taking my money, But there was one game where it was Blackjack. I had 2 spades and 2 hearts.  Karl looked at me, "Wanna split or keep them together?"  Both  10's what are the chances of that. "Split.' He nods his head bringing out An Ace making it 11 and getting 21 on my first pair. I tilt my head a little with a smirk at karl. "Hit" Once again Karl nods, placing a King of spades. Making it 20. "Your go" Now it was Karl's play. All he had to do was to either get a bust or not get 21. His first card was  King of diamonds flipping his second card 3 of Diamonds. 13. We both gave a glance and then looked down at the cards. He got another card from the deck, a 9 of diamonds. 22. He got a bust. "I win." getting me over 225 dollars in poker chips. He clapped his hands. " Winner Winner Chicken Dinner." I laughed a little. "Chicken Dinner?"  He glances at me, giving me the money. "It's a saying in Vegas., Baby." A light blush went across my face as I smiled a little

Approaching midnight, we both had good and bad games. "How about we both go all-in" Karl gave me a look then look at my chips. "You sure you want to lose all those chips." I shrugged acting confident. "What makes you think you are going to win against me, Karl. I am getting a little better-ish." He laughed. "FIne you can g all in but I'm saying I'm winning so why not up the states?' A deal. "And what is this like a deal?" He nods his head. "Why of course, Putting in all our chips," If I win I take you on a real date, not the ones that your brother interrupts us halfway just so he could watch  if we are being pg13." Placing all of mine in the middle. "Alright. If I win I will post something on your Twitter and you cannot and will not delete it." Pulling out my hand to shake over the poker chips. He looked at my hand then my eyes. "Deal"

The last game started, and the first card for me was  Queen of Spades, and the second was 10 of Clover. For Karl, it was King of Spades the ther is hidden. "Are we doing a best of three or a one and done?" I looked up and, Karl. "Mmm One and done is good so what do you what to do on this date" I laugh a little at his question. "I mean as much as I don't like surprises. Surprise me. I done." Karl nods. "Okay," He flips his second card. Jack of Clover.

'Its a tie." I laughed a little. "The one time we bet all in and make a deal we tie." I just laugh more as Karl was too stunned to talk. "I guess we both win." I placed my hand over to get his phone over. Unlocking the phone to see a photo of me and him together as I smile. "Nice picture of us on your homescreen." Karl started to put the things away as he laugh. "Thanks, I took it with this person I really like." I started to blush a little opening Twitter.

Karl :) @KarlJacobs_

I'm going to take @y/n on a date soon so Tommy you can't come and i will be locking all the doors.

|

|

|

TommyInnit @tommyinnit

I will find a way. Big T always finds a way.

Turning off the phone," How's tomorrow night?" He turned his back to face me. "Tomorrow perfect?"