Goodbye To A World (c!Tommy)

This is from Slimcicle Viedo of Hardcore Minecraft Apocalpes. Yeah so this will be going through the days but not one by one. So yeah. The song I used is "Goodbye To A World" by Porter Robinson. This is Minecraft au and this story is more than 3333 words so heads up. Maybe making a Foolish one next so enjoy this one.
Warning: curses and death

**************

Day 1: Waking up in a test tube next to someone shouldn't be the first thing I have seen. Breaking out I heard the groans. Looking in the Hallway it wasn't anything. In the door, it was a zombie. The man held onto my hand as we found a ladder to climb up.  "Zombie apocalypse" I glanced  over to him as he held out his hand, "Charlie and you," I shook his hand, "Y/n."

Day 10: Hunting and Exploring till it was night. We were trapped on top of a tree trying to find a way out but nothing. Till we heard a truck alongside gators following it. The man told us to hop in and in the second we did. Zechariah Budlight Daytona Ford F-150 jr. jr. but it was best we called him Flordia Man. He showed us how to live. Well, mostly charlie. I found them both unarmed and bruised. He showed us how to use a Makeshift Grappling hook. It was hard at first to use but we got it in under a day.  Then one day, they both decided to use Nunchaku. Both decided to hit each other with it while I fed bessy. Flordia Man ended up leaving on Day 17 to see if anyone in Florida or his family was alive. " If you ever need me just light a joint on fire."

Day 25:  Tommy. It's best we don't talk about him for now at least.

Day 37: We both ended up staying out a little too late and started to rush home until someone called our names. We noticed a goat man. He told us to run inside this shop he had. While he was shooting the zombies. He knew our names without us telling him. He gave me a gun. His shop was like a drug store.  He gave us both something for Charlie; it was making him crazy. For me, it was a grenade. The next day we went back to the spot and his spot disappeared. We both could've sworn we saw him but nothing was there. Maybe we were just dreaming.

Day 47:  Decided to go explore. We were both stacked and felt kinda confident.  So we did. We found a camper there. Instantly went in. Well, it was that or die by explosive dragonflies. We entered as the stairs went down. It looked like a lot from where we woke up. Blue stripes with white walls.  They're a farm with wheat. That rat got them. We split up till I noticed a book on a wall. It was glowing purple. I took it off the wall as I opened it. Noticing a name. 'Tommy'.  Calling Charlie back we both read his stories of him and That it was working. I didn't know what. For us, Tommy was more of a problem now. Till we heard voices in the halls, Seeing a lab coat with armor. Jonathon was his name. I stood in front of charlie. As we both walk backward. To an exit. But told us to stop. We both started to talk walking to a place with a machine. We started to walk to find the missing piece as I gave it to him. It was Sundown. He pressed a button. We heard it turn on. He tried to persuade us to leave for a new world. We both tried to say no. Till we started to hear beeping from the machine.  Charlie dragged me out Jonathon was behind us.  Running to the front door was destroyed as we saw the Zombies come in. Attacking us. We all fell under the building. Jon was calling out names Zombies were all around him. Before we can do something or get close he was killed.  So we both ran. Jonathon was dead. One friend is gone.

Day 51: The same night as his death. We ran back into the city. There were lights. The shop. We turn to another way. It was right in front of us. He called our name once again. Saying 'The storm is coming."  He gave us guns telling us to leave.

Day  59:  Charlie decides to make a TV show.  I repaired some of the base and feeding, Bessie.  He called me as he turned it on. Noticing one channel. A man saying this on a show.  He's been there for 263 days. He needed to get out 200 days ago.  He was on 32 street. His name was Wimpfred. Weird name but It was a nice name at the same time. He is single. I noticed the street telling him it was on the interception.  So we left with extra supplies. We killed some zombies on the way. Charlie used a pickaxe to break the floor when we found him. Wimpfred was confused and asked if I was the Hot babe he was waiting for. I laugh a little. After some convincing, he agreed to come with us saying this is all for the show. Little did he know.  We walked till it was nighttime so we had to defend ourselves. While Wimpfred thought it was all for show.