ceilings (sapnap)

Hello, thank you for 12k. I hope you enjoy these stories or at least the idea for the stories. Also, I'm thinking of doing a squidcraft story. Still undecided. So today's story is about Sapnap. I don't know how to explain this story but there is a death. This is also a short story and the ending isn't as good. sorry. Today's song, 'ceiling' by Lizzy McAlpine. Anyway, I do hope you enjoy it.

**********

My eyes were closed. I was in my bed. I felt deep on my bed. Till a hand was over my mouth. I woke up immediately looking up to see him. As he held a finger up to his mouth. I tilt my head as I sat up. "What are you doing here it's past midnight ?" I started to hear something outside my room. "We have to go now," Sapnap started to barricade my door as I swing my legs off the bed. "Sir Sapnap what are you doing barricading my door I get you to want alone time-" He covered my mouth once more. "We need to leave they are gonna kill you and framed it on me. Please my love we have to go."
We were running into the woods hearing the rush behind us. "Sapnap where are we going?" he just held my hand as I tried to follow his pace. This was a familiar feeling. A familiar situation Running in the woods. Hearing the growls from behind us. We kept running trying to find a way out. Or at least a way to lose them but all there was is trees, more and more trees. The fog started to go into play. He started to look for a hiding place. Noticing someone else in the woods. Till we both notice a glow far from us. It was a young man with brown hair. He was wearing all white with a book. The person was bright as a star as he started to walk away "We are almost there." we ran to the person. He was determined. Then again there was that feeling. Something felt weird about this situation we were on. It felt all similar. The guards between us looked like we are losing them as we ran. Going up the hill clouds were passing through us. The star person we were following was waiting for us to catch up to them. "We are here y/n." I hear sapnap say with a smile. We walk up to the person by the edge. As they glance at us both. "Sir Sapnap and Royal y/n. What do I owe this pleasure of you finding me here on a full moon nonetheless?" Sapnap glance at me with a smile. But the smile he had was broken. With his eyes hiding a piece of truth to this second. "It is time for y/n to leave. To leave here." I let go of his hand turning back to the young man. "Sir Sapnap if they leave here they won't be able to come back here to be with you. Are you ready to accept that faith?" I started to shake my head going in front of him and placing my hand on his cheek. Shaking my head. "No No Sapnap please look at me," he keeps his face to the human in front of him with a teary eye, "Sapnap I don't know what's happening but I want to stay here with you please don't do this." I hear past him as I start to hear the dogs come closer to us. "I am aware of my faith. You promise that we will be together again." The star nods. He only nods looking at me with his hands over my mine giving a smile. "You have to go. You have to leave my love. You don't belong here. That's why you can't remember anything from before this night. I will find you. You will find me." He turned to see the guards coming. Seeing their light closer to us. "Please just go. He is a friend of mine. I trust you with him. He will guide you in another life to me okay." I started to shake my head as tears started to come down. Sapnap slowly wipes them off. Looking at me. He leans into me with a kiss. A kiss to say goodbye. It was a short kiss as he pulled away "Royal y/n it's time to go," the young man started to make his way to the edge. Sapnap moved his hands away from my cheek as I walked back to the young man. Sapnap looked at us both. We vanish. It was indescribable of whoa we vanish.
For Sapnap, as soon as he saw us leave. The guards appeared interrogating him. But Sapnap wouldn't give any answer. So for Sapnap, the guards killed him. Pushing him off the cliff they were on. Till he woke up in a bed.
For y/n, the young man travels to another timeline. Y/n was just any of us. Trying to make their way out of this world. Finding their place. To one day hope they find someone to be with forever.
For the young man, waited for the two to pass each other in this life and hoped this will be their forever life. Now it is just the waiting game.