'Boyfriend' (Sapnap)

You see I had an idea in my head and this is what I got basically the music video of 'boyfriend' by Ariana grande and Social House. Honestly not my best. Hope everyone was having a good day/night. 

pronouns: they/them

**********

'I'm a motherfuckin' train wreck'

'I don't wanna be too much'

'But I don't wanna miss your touch'

'And you don't seem to give a fuck'

Y/n really tried to get his attention. He would notice and they would get all of his attention. He was too scared of commitment. They wanted him off their mind so they changed to something more revealing. Drove to the party 3 streets down. It was a friend of his. Plus if he was there why not show him what they're missing right? Making it to the party they walked in. People greeted y/n as they find their friend. "Y/n I thought you weren't going to make it," Dream hugged them as they laughed. "Me. Miss one of my close friend's parties? Never Dream." Behind us, someone was calling for him so he left. Going to the kitchen where they saw him. With someone else.

'I don't wanna keep you waiting'

'But I do just what I have to do'

'And I might not be the one for you'

'But you ain't about to have no boo'

Y/n knew this wasn't the first time they saw him talking to another person. Being a lovey Dovey Sapnap. Sapnap looked over to y/n giving a smile then a straight face. He just kept his hand on the person's waist. Sapnap just looked at the girl they were talking to. Not giving y/n a second glance.

'Cause I know we be so complicated

But we be so smitten, it's crazy

I can't have what I want, but neither can you

So y/n pulled someone into a hug while they looked over to sapnap. He didn't care. He was just interested in the girl. Making it seem like y/n wasn't there. Y/n saw him laugh. That want made them cracked.

You ain't my boyfriend (boyfriend)

And I ain't your girlfriend (girlfriend)

But you don't want me to see nobody else

And I don't want you to see nobody

Y/n pushed the person off of who they were hugging. Pushed people out of the way. Charing over to Sapnap and the person. Sapnap looked in the corner of his eye to get him off of the girl. The girl notices looking start at y/n. Jumping on her. Making them both fall to the floor.

But you ain't my boyfriend (boyfriend)

And I ain't your girlfriend (girlfriend)

But you don't want me to touch nobody else

Baby, we ain't gotta tell nobody

y/n was pulling the girl's hair getting on top of her. Trying to push her. The crowd was around them. Sapnap looked shocked. While Dream saw it coming from a mile away. Y/n turned the girl over to her stomach. Well, y/n put her arm against her neck. Trying to make her choke but the girl just screamed for help. No one helped the girl. Few pictures were taken as Sapnap took pictures. Y/n snapped back to reality. That is what y/n would have done but never did. Sapnap looked over to y/n once more. While they walked away.