El Tango De Roxanne (dsmp)

Helloo, how are you doing everyone. Today story started off one way with an idea I had but a TikTok I saw by @_theconfusedraccoon_ . It's one of the most viewed videos.They had a cool idea so I combined them both. Also should I write like a qsmp story. If I were would you mind being a co-parent with someone or being a single parent? Anyways today song is, 'El Tango De Roxanne,' by Jose Feliciano, Ewan McGregor, and  Jacek Koman. (Ps the other song that influenced the beginning half was Soy el Unico) I hope you enjoy.

**************

It's nice to feel important to someone. Being their go-to. Or their favorite person. Making them feel nice. Knowing every little thing about them. Hanging out with each other. Never leaving their side.
But there is always a one-sided love. Many feel that way. Maybe I am on that side. Maybe I'm on that side of only giving love and never receiving it. I would always have my hopes up but slowly finds out they give their love to one another. His love isn't for me. How he says the word. It's not real. I prayed that it is real. It's not. That is the problem with him and me. I mean it every time. He just says it because that's what I want to hear.

As much as I want to hear it. And hear the truth. He wasn't gonna give it to me.

I tried to brush it off but enough is enough. After dealing with him, Wilbur, Schlatt, Karl, and Sapnap. They were his priority. Even someone as new as Slimecicle. At the prison, I stood inside as I'm one of the guards while Sam was taking a break. Well, more like I put something in his drink for him to sleep. And Bad was with skeppy so he wasn't the main problem. Walking toward his cell. Pulling the lever down to see the lava fall only to see a figure in the cell. Going over to the side of the panel turning off the camera and putting everything in a chest but only bringing pearls. I threw a pearl into the cell as I stared at him. The scars on his body dried blood. His mask with a crack. 'What do you want y/n?'

An week later, the alarm were set off Saying HE has escaped from prison. Everyone started to rush to the jail. Waiting for his escape but he is nowhere to be seen. Quackity left as soon as we went to Las Nevada to see where was everyone. It was empty. Till the front of the casino was Dream looking at the casino and then at him. 'Quackity,' he only stared, 'it's been a long time hasn't it?' Who am I kidding you were torturing me every day in that jail cell. Now I'm back to get my revenge.' He slowly brought out an axe. 'But we are missing someone don't you think,' giving a smirk and going back to one of the pillars bringing out someone with a bag over their head. 'The lover of yours,' he brought me down to my knees. Quite easy to catch just stood here waiting for you to come home.' dream kneel to me as he put the blade up to my throat. 'Now it's your decision, good old friend,' his head turned back to quackity. 'Choose. That all you have to do is choose.' Quackity eyebrows furrowed, 'Choose what?' Oblivious he was. 'Choose, your lover or this country. Choose one and I will leave. If you this country I will leave this alone but take y/n with me. If you choose y/n, this country will die in vain. Blown up with TNT. Now you have to choose.' All Quackity did was stare between me on my knees and then look around his country. He looked down at the floor then at Dream. 'I want you to leave this place and never come back. Never step foot in my country. Again.' He never looked at me once. Dream brought me up as we both walked. Walked out of his country. I didn't look back at him. Not once.

3rd person pov
Once they were out of his vision and in a secret place. Dream and Y/n took off the mask and bag covering their face. To only see Dream holding the bag. Y/n giving him his mask. 'He never truly cared for me,' Y/n stared out a window to see the lights of the sign. 'But you already knew what he would choose Haven't you?' He walks over to their side and nods. 'I needed confirmation if I was true I would rather know he doesn't care than just be hurt in the relationship. Thank you for helping Dream.' He gives a nod, 'Thanks for getting me out but Now it's Revenge for everyone that has tortured me.'