Eventually (c!Punz)

This will be using she/her pronous so enjoy

She was a person no one wanted to be on their bad side. She could kill you with a stare. Played all the boys on the SMP. Only for revenge. When the war happened she would side with the weak one. In the end, if they didn't like the outcome of something they would switch sides in seconds. Never went back on the words unless it was necessary. Once the Queen of the smp. Loving the power. Love how they could do almost anything they want. Love the adrenaline. Seeing the chaos. Seeing them weak. Seeing their fears. Their hopes. Dreams. Just like Technoblade, y/n was good in PVP. Just like Dream, she knew everything. Just like Eret, she is a traitor. Just like Tommy, she has trauma. Just like Bad, she would do anything for the person they love. Before she was the queen, she helped Lmanburg against The smp. Never spoke up. Never talked back. Never had a say in anything. Only was there. Someone change her persona. Change her ways. Change the ways she looked at many things. Change everything. One day she left it all to George to run the kingdom. No one knew why she left it to him. Then lived in a house that she made over time. Flowers surrounded her. Tallgrass. A little pond with her dog, Charlie, and her cat, Rose.

One day, a knock appeared on the door. A confused face appears. She got up looking for her sword. Wrapping it around the grip. Slowly walking up to the door. She unlocked the door. Opening it slowly noticing two. "What do you want" Putting her sword to the side. "Well let's talk shall we?" He enters with a smile on his mask. The other enters with the grey sweater.

Dream and Y/n waited for the boys to come to the castle. They both looked at each other hearing a door open. She stayed with Dream as the boys walk into the place they have set up. Dream made them take off their armor to make them feel weak. Dream was about to put The sword to Tubbo's neck. Switching side to help Tubbo and Tommy run. She pushed Dream away running after them. They saw the pain in their eyes. The boys were actually glad y/n help them both. Dream was in the same room as them. Y/n held out their sword, Mercy. Holding up their shield. Protecting the Boys. Something interrupted them seeing a portal. Everyone glanced to see Punz leading the whole smp to save the two boys. "I'm sorry Dream you should've paid me more," Y/n notice the Dream twitch. "Boys run to them," She says Dream is about to run to them as y/n put up their shield to him. Sapnap stood in front of her telling her to go to the group. So she went over to Awesamdude. Awesamdude held her close. Holding him close as well then looked to the side to see Punz. Punz knew y/n secret and Y/n knew his. Y/n had to play the innocent person between Dream and her. If not, the plan they made the night before wouldn't have worked.

' "You can't be joking Dream," Y/n looked up to the masked man. He nods, "Tomorrow Tommy and Tubbo would see me and you. And you will pretend to switch sides to keep them safe until Punz comes. Afterward, you will tell them to run to the group. Put your shield up to block my swing. Go to these cords according to the plan. If things end up going south wait until i break out of prision." With that y/n nods then look at punz. "Are you on board with him?" Punz nods, "Have any of his plans failed us before?" Shaking her head. Dream left the house shortly. Leaving only her and punz. Alone. '

If only there could be another way to do this

'Cause it feels like murder to put your heart through this

I know I always said that I could never hurt you

Well, this is the very, very last time I'm ever going to

'No words were exchanged just small looks. "Why did you move?" Punz looked at the floor. y/n sigh. "Does it really matter why I did?" Punz slowly nods, "I moved because- I-" No words came out of her mouth. Just look to the side. " I didn't feel loved being around them." "Being around them or me," Punz stood up as y/n feel a little tense. He looked at y/n. "Around you," Y/n looked at him. "I moved because of that night" "You have to be joking y/n," Punz just laugh walking up to her. "You have always been loved by me," "That's a lie, and me and you both know it." He started to think till a memory popped up, "y/n I never meant to say that you know that" '