Part 93

This is it.. papalapit na ako ng papalapit kina sandro at ayon na nga nandito na kami.

"Sandro, alam mo na ha? Ingatan mo ang bunso namin" paalala pa ni daddy at tuluyan na akong ibinigay kay sandro, nag tawanan pa nga kami lalo na kami-kami lang ang naka rinig paano hindi ko naman inexpect iiyak si daddy..

"Yes tito, i will" saad naman ni sandro dito at nag lakad na kami patungo sa altar.

Wedding homily, this his starts after the biblical readings. The priest will talk about the meaning and importance of marriage. He will explain how the couple can grow closer to God through marriage. 
And then the priest ask us a three questions.. "Have you come to offer yourselves to each other, freely and without reservation?
Will you love and honour each other for life?
Will you accept children lovingly from God and bring them up according to the Catholic faith?"

after answering those question here we are exchanging of our vows.

"Ferdinand Alexander, will you have Arianna Cassandra to be your lawful wedded wife? Will you love her, comfort her, keep her in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to her so long as you both shall live?" The Priest Asked him

"I do.
I, Ferdinand Alexander, take you, Arianna Cassandra to be my wife. to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance and thereto I pledge thee my faith. I will respect you, honor you, and cherish you as long as we both shall live. Today I take you to be my wife and vow to help create for us a life of honesty, fidelity, trust, and love. To love you not as some idea of you, but as you truly are. To grow with you, learn with you, and to live out our days hand in hand." Saad ni sandro at ako naman..

"Arianna Cassandra will you have Ferdinand Alexander to be your lawful wedded husband? Will you love him, comfort him, keep him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to him so long as you both shall live?" The priest ask

"I do... I, Arianna Cassandra, take you, Ferdinand Alexander to be my Husband. I promise to be your honest, faithful, and loving wife for the rest of my days. I pledge to honor you, love you and cherish you as my husband today and every day. Today I say, 'I do' but to me that means, 'I will'.  I will take your hand and stand by your side in the good and the bad.
I vow to always be faithful, and always be your best friend, no matter what the future might bring.                  I promise to always root for you, cheer you on, and be your biggest fan" i said and it made me the happiest hindi pa nga ako maka paniwala na nag e-exchange vows na kami.

"You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord and his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. That God has joined, man must separate Amen." The priest said

And here we are exchange of rings next the Marriage blessing and Signing of the marriage register ..
An authorised registrar must be present to complete the form and witness the signing – this may sometimes be the priest.

"You may seal your marriage with a kiss. And now for your first kiss as a married couple." The priest said narinig ko na ang mga relatives and friends namin mga kinikilig.

And we kissed our first kiss as a married one! I saw sandro's parents crying.. and also my parents too.

After that we had some pictures muna here before going to the reception.

"Congrats my not so baby girl anymore can't really believe huh" dad said while crying we hugged each other "Congrats sandro., daddy na ang itawag mo saakin!" Saad pa ni daddy

"Thanks daddy for putting your trust to me i will surely love and cherish your lovely daughter" sandro said and they hug each other

"Thanks dad, i love you always mwah"  saad ko and i give him some soft kiss sa cheeks and we hugged also my father is literally crying right now.

"My baby, turns to a Lady" saad ni mommy saakin at yumakap to express her feelings so i hug her back and she congratulated us she even hugger sandro

"Thank you so much mommy" saad ko sakaniya at ngumiti nalang ako

"Congratulations Arianna and Sandro mga anak.. i'm so happy for the both of you" tita liza said

"Thank you so much T---" she cut me off

"Mom, not tita hahaha.." saad niya kaya naman nag tawanan kami ng mahina

"U-uhm.. thank you so much mom.." i said and she hug me so i hug her back also

"So happy for you son, and arianna.. pops na ang itawag mo saakin!" Saad naman ni p-pops..

"Thank you so much t- pops i mean.." i said and we hugged each other too.

"Thanks parents!!" Saad naman ni sandro sa mga ito and nag picture taking lang muna kami dito sa with the guest and relatives

And after the picture taking nauna kaming nag lakad palabas ng Church they are throwing us some petals palabas sa Church and we are so happy that we are now officially married like wala ka ng kawala sandro. Hehe..

"I love you!" Bulong saakin ni sandro habang palabas na kami sa Church

"I love you too" saad ko pabalik aba't hindi nag paawat he even kissed me before riding the wedding car

"See you there guys!!" Sigaw ni sandro sa kanila kaya nag tawanan actually bago lumabas inasar pa kaming ng lahat..

"Derecho honeymoon na kayo!!" Sigaw ng mga pinsan niya kaya naman tawa nalang ako ng tawa

--

FOLLOW! VOTE! THANK YOU!!