Chapter 1

Hey! thank you so much for giving my book a try. Before you start the book, i just wanted to give some information about the main characters in my book, 'Begging Please'.

So you have Thalia Jacobs. She's the main character and you're reading from her P.O.V. She has really light ginger red hair and freckles all over her body, she wears simple clothes and wears the same Converse every day. More about her background you read in the book. (The picture above is an idea of what Thalia is supposed to look like, in chapter 2 I'll add a picture of the idea of Mr. Adams.) 

Then you have Scott Adams, or Mr. Adams is Thalia's new English teacher. I won't say anything about his appearance, you'll read all about that soon enough. You also read from his P.O.V. in some chapters. You will also find out more about his background in the book. 

I'm really sorry if there are some grammar mistakes since English isn't my first language. Besides that i hope you enjoy the first chapter of 'Begging Please' and will continue reading once i release more chapters! :)

D.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thalia

''Today is my last day kids. I've retired. I'm getting old. Next week you all will have a new English teacher who will continue with my lessons. His name is Mr. Adams and like I said, he will start this following monday.''

''Great.'' I whisper to Julia. ''He's probably just as old and cranky like him.''

''Maybe.. I don't know'' She whispers back too me.

''So, have you all heard we're getting a new English teacher next week?'' Julia asks our friend group at lunch.

''Oh my god yes! he's supposed to be really fucking hot. Vivian and I looked him up on Instagram second period and we all think this is him.'' Samantha shows us a picture on Instagram showing a muscly guy in a gym.

''Sam. Come on. That's 100% not our teacher, he's like an Insta model. You don't even know his first name. Come on, get real. The real Mr. Adams is probably like 100 years old and cranky like Mr. Davidson.'' I admit, taking a bite out of my baby carrot.

She shrugs, doesn't reply to my comment and continues scrolling through her Instagram.

A little while later, me and Julia are grabbing our stuff from our lockers for our next class when Julia asks me, ''You don't think our new teacher is that dude from Sams Insta.. right?''

''I'm like.. 95% sure, I don't know Jules, he could be. But i'm pretty sure teachers don't look like that. He can't be that hot. He's a teacher. Teachers aren't hot, their old and boring.'' I smile at Julia. ''Do you wanna have a sleepover tonight? It's friday.'' I playfully punch her shoulder.

She nods and smiles at me. ''Alright, you're right. Mr. Adams is probably like 80 years old.''

We laugh and walk towards our next class.

That next monday I have English first period, I've been thinking about what Mr. Adams might look like that entire weekend and by the looks of Julia, so did she as she walks over to me on the schools parking lot.

''Are you ready?'' I ask her.

''Yeah, lets see what this Mr. Adams looks like.''

We walk into the classroom together and sit in the back. The class was supposed to start at 9:00 and it's already 9:13.

''I'm so sorry! seriously, it's my first day and i'm almost 15 minutes late.''

Holy shit.