Chapter 4

Thalia

It's been about a month since he first started teaching us.

I walk into his classroom and I feel his eyes on me, again.

I've been feeling his eyes on me ever since that day in the hall.

I sit in my regular seat, all the way in the back.

I wore a black skirt today to test a theory out, is he into me or am I just being crazy?

Julia isn't here, perfect timing.

I sit cross legged and I don't take my eyes off of him, we make eye contact, a lot of eye contact.

He hands out a group assigment but when he sees I don't have a partner, he sits where Julia always sits.

''I see you don't have a partner? You wouldn't mine doing it with me?'' He smiles in a teacher like way.

Fuck, I was so wrong about this and I feel like a hoe for wearing this skirt to school.

''No, no I don't mind.'' I smile in a student like way.

He gets a little closer so our shoulders are touching, he explains the assigment to me.

''Did you wear that skirt for me?'' He quickly whispers.

I look at him and he looks back at me.

His lips are wet and his tattoos are shining through his blouse, especially the snake on his collarbone.

I smile but I keep my mouth shut.

''You're teasing me.'' He whispers and he puts his hand on my thigh, I shiver to his touch.

I smile at him and he bites his lower lip. ''I have a free period, stay for a minute after class.'' He whispers before taking his hand off my thigh and getting up.

When the bell rings I stay in my seat while everyone else gets up to leave, ''You aren't coming Thalia?'' Samantha asks me.

''Yeah in a minute, I just have to ask Mr. Adams a few questions.'' I smile at her.

''Okay babe.'' She pats my shoulder and leaves the classroom, Mr. Adams closes and locks the door behind her.

I'm still seated when he sits on the edge of his desk and says, ''come here Thalia.''

I get up, leaving my stuff at the table.

I take slow steps towards him and stand across from him but he grabs my skirt and pulls me in between his legs.

He holds my hips but I keep my hands behind my back, completely innocent.

''You know it's wrong to seduce a teacher right?'' He asks.

I nod and I bite my lower lip while looking down. ''I'm sorry.'' I whisper.

''Don't be.'' He lifts up my chin so I'm forced to look into his eyes, I smile.

He slowly starts moving his hand up my thigh, fuck, I'm so wet for him.

''Did you get that assigment yet?'' He asks and I nod. ''Yep, I totally understand.''

His hand is underneath my skirt now and I start to breath heavily.

''Do you understand what you have to do?'' He asks while sliding my panties aside.

I nod, quickly.

My hands are still behind my back.

His fingers touch me now, ''The deadline is next week, don't forget.''

His fingers slowly rub my clit and I breathe heavily.

''If Julia can't or won't help you, I'm always here to help.'' He smiles and I can't speak.

He takes his hand away and stands up, leaving me breathless.

''Now, you can't be too late for your next class so better get going.'' He says.

''Yes, thank you for giving me some extra clarity.'' I smile and walk over to my desk to collect my stuff.

Before I can open the door he calls my name and I turn around, ''Imma keep my eye on you so you won't get too confused.'' He winks and he licks his fingers.

I smile, ''Of course. Good idea.'' I say.

I sway my hips while walking away, I just know he's looking at me.

I can't believe that just happend.