Chapter 19

Scott

She screams like she's being murdered.

''Woah, baby calm down, It's just me!" I yell out, quickly taking off the ghostface mask and the black hood.

''Oh my god you piece of shit!'' She yells, holding her head.

She turns on the lights and sits on the bed.

''Thalia, I'm sorry.'' I say, still standing at the door.

She suddenly starts shaking, her eyes roll into the back of her head and she falls on the floor.

''Thalia! Holy shit.'' I run towards her and sit on my knees next to her.

Fuck, she's having a seizure.

She's still shaking and there's blood dripping out of her mouth.

''Thalia!" I start crying and reach for my phone.

I dial 911 but before I click ''call'' she sits up, laughing.

''I got you! That's what we call karma you asshole!'' She yells, standing up, dancing.

''Oh my god! I thought you were gonna die.'' I say, sighing.

''I put a blood capsule in my mouth when I blew out the last candle.'' She says.

''Yeah I bet you did.'' I say, standing up, my legs are still shaking.

She smiles at me, fake blood on her teeth and around her mouth.

I walk over to her and kiss her, hard, my tongue sliding into her mouth instantly.

''Scott! I have fake blood everywhere.'' She yells out, pushing me back.

''I don't care, I just wanna fuck you. The blood is kinky.'' I say, walking back and kissing her again.

My mouth is now covered in fake blood too.

She takes off her black shirt, she's wearing a white push up bra and there's blood all over her tits.

Holy shit.. She looks so fucking sexy covered in blood.

I pick her up and throw her on my bed.

''You're rough today Mr. Adams.''

I love it that she calls me Scott normally but Mr. Adams when I fuck her.

I take off the Ghostface cloak, all I'm wearing is my black boxers and Thalia's eyes go wide.

''Shut up.'' I say and I hold both her arms above her head with one hand and with my other hand I go down her jeans.

She's soaked, I press my face in her neck and leave a bunch of hickey's.

I slowly massage her clit and she's breathing heavily.

''Do you want me to fuck you Ms. Jacobs?'' I ask.

''Please Mr. Adams. I've missed your hard cock.'' She says, confidently.

I can't believe she just said that, it makes all my blood go to my cock.

I let go of her arms and take off her jeans while she takes off her bra.

''You're so hot in those panties.'' I say, admiring her.

All she does is smile with her bloody teeth.

I kiss down her neck, stop at her nipples for a few seconds, licking and biting them and licking the blood of her boobs.

I come back up to her face and start making out with her while I take off her white panties and slide inside of her.

She moans as I pump her harder and harder.

''I want you to fuck me from behind.'' She suddenly says.

My eyes go wide and I slide out of her.

She lays on her stomach on the bed and I slide into her again from behind.

She gribs the sheets and moans my name.

I grab her hands and holds them behind her back.

''Please Mr. Adams..'' She moans.

''I'm gonna come Thalia, are you close?'' I ask, breathing heavily.

''No, not yet, please not yet.'' She says, also breathing heavily.

''I can't-'' And I cum inside of her with a loud moan.

I slide out of her and lay next to her. ''I'm sorry.'' I say.

''No worries.'' She says.

She then puts her hand in between her own legs and starts fingering herself.

''Holy.. fucking.. shit.'' I whisper, watching her.

She moans, moving her hips against her fingers and grabbing her own boobs.

''Help me scott..'' She says.

Her words are gonna make me cum again.

''Come sit on my face baby.'' I whisper in her ear.

She looks at me for a second, smiles and within a second, she's on my face.

She leans on my arms.

I'm sucking her clit and fucking her with my tongue.

''Just.. like that.'' She breathes.

I just know she's biting her lower lip.

Her hands are in her hair.

''Don't.. don't stop baby..'' She moans.

She arches her back and moves her hips against my tongue.

''Yes.. yes, faster Scott.''

I move my tongue faster over her clit.

She tastes so fucking good.

''You taste so good baby, you're so fucking wet.'' I say.

''Yes, I'm gonna come, please..'' She whispers, grabbing her boobs.

I feel her climax under my tongue and she calms down.

I press a kiss on her throbbing clit, she gets off of me and lays in my arms.

''Can I ask you a question Thalia?'' I ask, about 5 minutes of just laying next to each other.

''Yes of course.'' She's laying in my arms, completely naked and I love it.

''That day.. when I came into the classroom for the first time, I asked everyone to introduce themselves.''

''Mhm..'' She outlines the tattoo on my chest while listening.

''When I asked you, you said you dozed off, what were you thinking about?'' I ask.

She smiles and puts her hands over her face, laughing, she's embarassed.

''I think you know.'' She says.

''You thought about me fucking you, got it.'' I say and I smile.

"Don't flatter yourself you asshole." She playfully slaps me, "I was just looking at your tattoos. I didn't even know you yet. I just thought about how attractive you were."

I look down at her, "were?"

"Are." She bites her lip and we both laugh.

This girl is my fucking soulmate.