Chapter 31

Thalia 

''Thalia. Baby, wake up. Please, we have to leave.'' I hear him talking to me and shaking me. 

The floor is cold. ''Where the fuck am I?'' I ask, slowly waking up. 

Everything is blurry. I look around the room. 

I sit up, I'm naked and my clothes are nowhere to be seen. 

''Jeez. It took me like 45 minutes to wake you up.'' He says and he leans back. 

''Scott?'' I start to panic. ''Are we in Daniels house?'' I look him in the eye, he's on his knees in front of me. 

''Yeah, we're in his old house, he doesn't live here anymore. You said all this last night, are you okay?'' He rests his hand on my knee. 

''I'm sorry Scott, I just need to wake up.'' Everything comes into focus and I realize what happened last night. 

''Come on, we have to leave.'' He stands up and he takes my hands in his. 

The sun slowly comes up behind the window. 

''I'm fucking naked.'' I say, I can't walk through this house like that.'' 

I look around the room and see my bikini panties in the corner of the room. I let go of Scotts hands and run over to them. 

''My top is downstairs, isn't it?'' I ask, looking up at him. 

''Yeah. Come on baby, we have to leave. You have school in a few hours and I have to teach.'' 

''Alright yeah.'' 

We walk downstairs hand in hand, quickly we go down the stairs. 

''Please let me go.'' 

They drag me up the stairs. 

I close my eyes for a second. ''I have to leave, coming to this house was a stupid idea.'' 

I let go of his hand and practically run downstairs. 

We climb through the broken window in the backdoor. 

It's 7:30 AM. I have class in an hour. 

Scott runs to the fence and before I follow him I grab my bikini top. 

''I don't wanna go to school.'' I say once I've climbed into the passagner seat of my car. 

He kisses my cheek and grabs my phone from the glove compartment. 

He dials the schools number and gives my phone back to me. 

''Call in sick.'' He whispers. 

I grin and fakely cough once the administrator of the school picks up. 

Once I hang up, Scott starts my car. 

After a quick stop at the gas station and 45 minutes later, we walk into Scotts appartment. 

''I have to quickly change for-'' He starts but I press my lips on his. 

''Call in sick to, please?'' I ask him, throwing my arms around his neck. 

He grins. ''Okay.'' He pushes me off and walks into the kitchen.

It's almost 8 AM once I walk into his bedroom and throw myself into his bed, I fall asleep almost instantly. 

My back hurts like a bitch from sleeping on that hard wooden floor.