Chapter 17

Scott 

I wash her shoulders and while I do that, I kiss her. Her soft, wet lips touch mine and my cock is hard but considering what she told me, I ask, ''Shouldn't you be getting home soon?''

She looks me in the eye, ''Yeah.'' She sighs like she's mad and she steps out, clearly annoyed.

''Wait.. Thalia, I'm sorry.''

''No, you're not.'' She says firmly, grabbing a towel and drying off quickly.

Fuck, she's so fucking sensitive.

I turn off the shower and follow her out of the bathroom, quickly grabbing a towel too.

She starts to get dressed.

Fuck.

''Wait Thalia, No wait I'm sorry, I want you to stay-''

''I can't see your face right now.'' She cuts me off.

She grabs her bag and her journal off my couch, her hair is still dripping.

''Thalia, please.''

''Scott, it's fine. I know, You're mad at me about the journal and now you want me to leave, I get it, it's okay. I'll leave.''

''No! I didn't mean it like that.'' I say, grabbing her hand.

''Then why do you push me away with saying things like that.'' She says.

''I don't know.. I guess I'm just trying to look out for you, I don't want your parents to get worried.'' I say.

''I can look out for myself, I'm 18 years old Scott. I'm an adult, I know how the world works. My parents don't get worried about me, they let me go, they don't get worried quickly.''

''Thalia, I'm sorry. Please don't..'' I stutter.

''No! I don't wanna stay. I can't look at you right now.''

She grabs her car keys, walks to my front door and slams it behind her.

Leaving me in my living room, soaked in a towel.