Chapter 20

hoooly how are we already at 20? literally i dont even have to think about this book, the words just flow out of me.

i really hope you like it!

D. <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thalia

''I think imma go to that Halloween party now.'' I say, quietly. ''It's only 10:30 PM.''

''Really? Well, I wish I could come with you.'' He says.

I get up from his bed. ''Maybe you can..'' I say.

''No way, I teach half the people at that party.''

''No one would reconize you if you wore your Ghostface costume.'' I say, putting on my underwear and bra.

''What if someone reconizes my voice or asks what my name is?'' He says, sitting up.

''You can just talk a little lower and say your name is Jack.'' I say, sitting back next to him to put on my jeans.

''Wait, how are you gonna go to that party?'' He asks, looking at my normal clothes.

''Just, like this I guess. I know it's a costume party but I don't have anything on me right now and I don't feel like going home, plus the stores are closed so.'' I say, zipping up my zipper.

''Have you ever seen She-Ra?'' He asks.

I turn my head and smile. ''Yes, that was my favorite show when I was a kid, why?''

He walks towards his closet, still completely naked and pulls out a complete She-Ra costume.

I take the costume. ''What, what is this? How'd you get it?'' I ask, completely flustered.

''My cousin used to love She-Ra and I bought her the She-Ra costume but she didn't want it. She's actually really ungrateful.'' He says, shrugging. ''Anyway, good thing you're not that tall, she's maybe an inch smaller then you, it should fit you.'' He says.

I jump up at him and give him a kiss. ''Thank you! I'm gonna try it on.''

A little over 5 minutes later I walk out the bathroom with the full costume on and he's wearing a dark blue shirt with grey sweatpants.

''Wow baby, it looks great on you.'' He says, looking at me.

''Do you have the sword too?'' I ask, completely fangirling.

''Yes, I think I put it- Yesss.'' He pulls the She-Ra sword out of his closet and hands it too me.

''Thank you baby! Oh my god Scott, I can't believe you just had this.'' I say, admiring the sword and the costume. ''Are you sure you're not coming?'' I ask, throwing my hands around his neck.

''No, I can't, I'm their teacher, I can't just show up, I could lose my job.'' He says.

''Yeah, You're right. Well, Thank you for the costume, I'll see you later.''

''Have fun baby.'' He says and I kiss him.

I grab my car keys and walk out the front door.

Me: on my way Jules xx

Jules<33: yay! cya in a bit

And I pull out of his parking lot.

After about a 10 minute drive, I walk into Ethans house. Fully dressed like She-Ra.

''Hey girl! Oh my god, you look amazing!'' Julia yells over the music once she sees me.

''Thank you! you too!'' I say back, she's dressed like a slutty school girl. Classic Julia.

''Here!'' She hands me a red cup with a dark red drink.

''What is it?'' I ask.

''Does it matter? It's so good! I'm drinking it too!'' She yells, she's clearly drunk.

I take a sip and a sweet taste of peach enters my mouth. I take another sip and start dancing.

I feel amazing after a cup of that.

''I want more!'' I yell.

''Here! Have mine. I'll get us another one!'' She yells back.

I take hers, take a sip and start dancing in the living room.

I feel a hand on my waist, it's a black glove.

I look behind me and see a tall man in a Ghostface costume.

''Jack! Is that you?'' I yell, I feel great and I can't believe he came.

He nods and I smile.

I take his hand and lead him upstairs.

I'm so horny after that drink, I want him to fuck me again.

I enter the first bedroom I see, he walks in after me, I lock the door and sit on his lap.

''So.. Jack.'' I wink. ''Why did you decide to come after all?'' I move my  hips on his cock.

He takes his Ghostface mask and hood off.

I see a man. But not my man. It's a guy, around my age with curly dark brown hair.

''Wait.. I'm sorry, I thought..'' I'm starting to feel dizzy. ''I thought you were.. I thought you were my boyfriend.''

He tries to kiss me but I push him away. ''No, I have a boyfriend. I'm sorry.''

He grabs my wrists, to hold me down.

"No don't you dare. Get the fuck off!" I yell and I spit in his face.

I quickly get off his lap and run to the door.

"Bitch! That was fucking disgusting." He yells after me.

I ignore him.

I can't breathe and I'm about to fucking pass out.

I get out the front door and the smell of fresh air enters my nose, I need to get the fuck out of here.

''Thalia! Are you leaving already?'' Julia asks when I unlock my car door.

''Yes, I'm exhausted and this party is boring, I'll see you at school on monday.'' I say back.

She rolls her eyes and walks back to the house.

I get in my car and take a few sips of water.

I decide to text my mom.

Me: mom, I'm gonna stay at Julia's this weekend, I love you <3

Her response is almost instant.

Mom: Alright love, have fun. I love you too.

I decide not to text Scott.

I turn on some music and pull out of Ethans driveway.