Chapter 2

Thalia

(The picture above is an idea of what Mr. Adams is supposed to look like.) 

''Hey guys. I'm Mr. Adams, i will be taking over for Mr. Davidson.'' He has a very faint Spanish accent.

What the fuck. Samantha was right. He has black hair that almost falls over his eyes, he's tall and muscly with a few tattoos that shine trough his blouse, the blouse is losely tucked into his black jeans and he has a few rings on his hands. No wedding ring.

''I know I look a little young. That's because I'm only 25.'' He laughs and his smile is beautiful.

''Before we begin. I'd like to know who I'm dealing with, how about we go around, tell me your name, your age and what you like to do for fun. How about we begin with you..''

''Well uh, I'm Logan.. I'm 17..''

Jesus christ, those arms, those tattoos.. 

''Thalia?'' Julia shakes me and I find everyone staring at me, including Mr. Adams. ''Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I dozed off for a second. I'm Thalia, I'm 18 and I like.. watching Netflix or HBO i guess?'' I smile at Mr. Adams and he gives me a nod.

''Well great, it's nice to meet you all! Let's begin. I'll begin where Mr. Davidson left off last week.''

When the bell rings, I pack my stuff and almost run out of the classroom to the nearest bathroom.

I close the bathroom stall door behind me and slide my hand inside my jeans. Jesus, are you really that wet for a fucking teacher? I'm disgusted with myself. 

I take my hand out of my panties and before I can do anything I hear someone calling my name. ''Thalia. You're in here, I know you are.'' It's Leo, my ex boyfriend.

''What are you doing in the girls washrooms Leo?'' I call out. I dry my fingers with a piece of toilet paper and unlock the bathroom door to see him standing by the sinks.

''What do you want?'' I walk over to the sinks to wash my hands.

''What were you doing in there?'' He asks me.

''I was peeing, what kind of idiot question is that?'' I put on some parfume and turn to look at him.

''I was just thinking last night..'' He goes to stand behind me, he puts his chin on my shoulder and puts his hands on my hips.

''I think we should.. you know, get back together.. I know you miss me.'' He rocks us back and forth.

I push him away. ''What a stupid idea Leo, I don't miss you at all. We will never be a thing again.'' I walk out of the washroom to find myself in an empty hall, I didn't hear the fucking bell.

A few weeks go by of him teaching us.

But on the fourth week he asks me, ''Thalia. Could you stay for a minute after class?''

I look up at him and nod, not having the courage to speak up.

The bell rings and I walk over to his desk while he closes the door behind Julia who quickly smirks at me before the door is closed. Bitch.

He sits at his desk, with his legs slightly apart and my panties are already soaked, ew.

''Thalia. I have been noticing that after every class, you're the first to leave.. Do you do that after every class?'' He asks me.

''I.. I uhm.. I have a very small bladder..'' I say hesitatingly.

''Aaah.. well that's alright. At least I know now.'' He laughs and I smile at him.

''Well, off you go. Don't want to be late for your next class.'' He says too me.

''Yeah, uh alright. See you on wednesday Mr. Adams.''

''Yes you will Thalia.'' He winks at me and I walk towards the door, I feel his eyes on me.