Chapter 10

Scott

''Don't worry mom, I just.. I just, me and Julia got a lot of studying done last night and she asked if I wanted to sleep over, so I agreed to stay the night, I forgot to let you know.. I know and I will next time. Yes, I will text next time. Will you tell dad that I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you guys worried. I'm sorry mom. I promise I'll text next time. Yes I promise. I'll see you soon. I love you too, okay, bye.''

''Was that your mom?'' I ask, sleepily.

Thalia is sitting on the edge of my bed, the sun is shining through my window and she turns around, all she's wearing is her red lingerie panties. She smiles at me.

''Yes, she was wondering why I never came home last night. I forgot to call her after you know..''

''Fucked you for the third time?'' I finish her sentence with a grin.

''Yes, that.'' She laughs. ''I gotta call Julia, I'll be right back.''

I watch her walk out of my bedroom and I fall with my head on her pillow, taking in her body smell, she smells so fucking good.

I hear her talk from my bedroom.

''Hey Jules, listen. I have a favour to ask you... Well, I met someone and I stayed at his place last night.. But I.. Yes I will, Julia, Listen to me for a second.. I told my mom, well my parents that I stayed at your house.. that I went to your house in the first place to study and that you asked me to stay over. So, if my mom asks you something about it, will you please, go with it? Yes I will tell you about him, no not right now.. I will, I promise.. Thank you so much, Julia, I owe you forever. I'll see you on monday. Alright, bye.''

I hear her walk back to the room.

''All good?'' I ask her once she's in my arms again.

''Yes, yes we're good.'' She answers.

We're.

''So.. Last night..'' I begin.

''Was amazing.'' She continues.

''Really?'' I ask her.

''Yes.'' She turns around so she faces me, I smile at her.

''It was amazing Scott.. but I think you know.. that we.. we can't date.''

''Yes, yes i know. I mean, you're my student.''

''And you're my teacher..'' She smiles at me. ''My really, really hot teacher.''

She sits on top of me, resting her head on my chest. I move my hands up and down her back, causing her to shiver.

''And you're my really, really hot student.'' I say back.

I feel her smile. ''Do you wanna take a shower?'' She asks.

''Yes, I'd love that.'' I say back.

''Come on.'' She gets off of me, grabs my hand and walks to the bathroom.

''Thalia, I'm still naked.'' I say, grinning.

''So? Do you shower with your clothes on?'' She asks me.

''Good point.''

Once we're in the bathroom, she turns on the shower, steps out of her crazy sexy red lace panties and steps in the shower, closing the shower curtain.

''Are you coming in or not?'' She helds out her hand.

I take her hand and step in the shower with her, the water is nice, warm and relaxing.

The water makes her body even more beautiful and sexy.

Her hair is wet and slicked back.

She turns around and throws her arms around my neck and I hold her hips.

''I like you so much Thalia.'' I say.

''I like you too Mr. Adams.'' She says back.

I kiss her and she lets my tongue in.

Her hands are in my hair and we're making out.

I start kissing her neck.

Fuck, my water bill is gonna be tons this month.

I slide my hands in between her legs.

''No, no! Get off! I don't want that.'' She pushes me off and stands on the other side of the shower.

''I'm sorry Thalia, I thought you'd like it. We just had sex.. What's wrong?''

Fuck, I feel really bad.

''I should uh, just get home.'' She cuts me of, rushing out of the shower and out of my bathroom with one of my towels around her body.

''Wait Thalia!'' I turn off the shower but before I can find another towel and I'm out of the bathroom, she's left and the towel she used is on the floor.

I run to the front door, still holding the towel around my waist.

I open the front door of my appartment, check over the balcony, her car just driving away, jeez she's fast.

Fuck.

I run back inside and reach for my phone.

Me: Thalia. Please, I'm really sorry, talk to me.

T: i can't talk right now, leave me alone scott

Me: Thalia, please.

Blocked.