Chapter 6

Thalia

It's been a week since our last 'encounter'.

''Thalia, do you need any help?'' Mr. Adams asks me, leaning over my work.

''No. I'm good, thank you.'' I respond back, can't let him notice my panties are wet for him again.

''Alright.'' He responds back, biting his lower lip.

He walks back over to his desk, grabs his phone and a minute later I get a text.

I finally agreed to give him my number after 3 days of begging.

I open my phone but before I open his message, I make sure Julia doesn't suspect anything or watches my screen.

S: Let me take you out Thalia.

Me: no, this is the fourth time you've asked me, i really cant, what if someone recognizes me?

S: They won't if we have a date at my place.

Me: do you live alone?

S: Yes, I've got my own place.

''What are you doing?'' Julia asks me in a whisper, leaning over to watch my screen.

''Nothing, I'm done with the assigment so I'm just on Instagram.'' I reply, quickly closing our chat.

''Sure you were, you aren't even done with the assigment and you were texting someone.'' She whispers, still leaning.

''Julia, mind your own fucking business.'' I whisper back, annoyed.

''Jeez, sorry, I was just curious.'' She whispers, leaning back to her own desk.

I catch Mr. Adams looking at me, I smile back at him and bite my lower lip.

I open my phone and see he texted me again.

S: So? Are you coming over tonight?

Me: i don't know, text me your adress and i might show up ;)

S: I hope you will. 

Me: dont flatter yourself

I close my phone and he's smiling at me.

I roll my eyes at him and continue with the assigment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

''How was your day love?'' My dad asks that night during dinner.

''Eh, it was fine, just a normal school day. Nothing really special happened.'' I reply back, putting a fork full with spaghetti in my mouth.

My dad smiles at me and continues eating.

''Mom, dad, Is it okay if I go to Julia's tonight.. too study for our upcoming biology test?'' I ask.

''Of course hun, you don't have to ask permission anymore, you're 18.'' My mom replies to my question with a smile.

''No yeah, I know, but I thought I'd ask.'' I smile back.

My dad starts talking with my mom about his work day, while I grab my phone.

Me: I'll be there at 8, work for you?

S: Great. Here's my adress:

He texts me his adress and thankfully, It's not too far.

''I'm done, can I be excused? The spaghetti was delicious mom.'' I ask, smiling at my mom.

''Thank you sweetie, yes you can.''

I put my empty plate in the sink and run up the stairs.

I go trough my dresser and find a red two piece lingerie set, I smile.

I put the set on my bed and step in the shower, I wash my hair and shave my body.

I step out of the shower, blow dry and straighten my hair, put on the lingerie set and put my normal clothes over it. A black skater skirt with a white, off the shoulder croptop.

I put on some parfume, grab my purse and by the time I'm back downstairs, It's 7:45. Which just gives me enough time to drive over too his place.

I put on my Converse, say ''have a good night!'' to my parents and step in my car.

About 20 minutes later, I knock on his door.

''I thought you were never coming.'' He says the second he sees me standing outside his front door. He lives in an appartment on the second floor.

He's wearing black denim jeans, white Nike socks and a grey checkered flannel on top.

''I'm 5 minutes late.'' I say  back, rolling my eyes at him.

''Don't roll your eyes at me.'' He says when I step inside.

I step into his hall and the smell of popcorn enters my nose. ''Is that popcorn?''

''yes. I thought we could watch a movie.'' He says, smiling at me.

''Sounds good.''

''Can I take your coat?'' He asks me politely.

''Sure.'' I give  him my coat and sit on his couch.

About 30 minutes later, we're both sitting on his couch, he has his arm around me.

''I'm really glad you're here Thalia.'' He looks at me and he slowly moves his head towards me.

He slowly licks his lips and then pushes them onto mine.

His hand rests onto my knee and his other hand is still around me, resting on the back of my head, pushing it softly, my hands are on his neck.

He slowly moves his hand up my thigh but before he can do anything, I go to sit on his lap without breaking our kiss.

''Thalia..'' He moans my name in my mouth.

I unbutton his pants and slide my hand into his boxers.

''Watch the movie.. Mr. Adams..'' I whisper into his ear.

He watches the movie over my shoulder but I don't think he knows what's going on on the screen.

''Holy shit..'' He moans and breathes heavily into my ear.

I move my hand up and down his hard cock while I lick and kiss underneath his ear down his neck.

''Fuck this.'' He grunts, he picks me up and before I know it, he's on top of me and I'm laying on his couch.

''You're so fucking hot Thalia.'' He whispers. ''I'm so glad you came..'' He whispers into my ear, slowly going  up my thigh with his left hand, supporting his body with his right.

''You know I can come, in more ways then one right?'' I say too him, smiling.

''Alright, you are coming with me.''

He gets off of me and without saying anything, he lifts me over his shoulder. And I scream in a playful way.