Chapter 8

Scott

''You're unforgettable Thalia Jacobs.'' I breathe into her ear. ''You're on the pill tho right?'' 

I fall on top of her, heavily breathing, sweaty when she says, ''of course. I wouldn't let you finish inside of me if I wasn't.'' 

''Good.'' I kiss her cheek and get off of her and sit up, on the edge of my bed. ''What's wrong?'' She says, sitting next to me. 

We're still completely naked but not even ashamed. I love how confident she is. 

''Nothing. I just wonder how this all happened.'' I say with a grin. 

She chuckles and sits on my lap, putting her arms around my neck. 

''Me too.'' Her smile is so beautiful. ''But aren't you glad it did?'' She says, almost whispering. 

''No, I'm so mad I could fuck a pretty girl like you, I wish it never happend.'' I say, jokinly. 

She playfully slaps my shoulder and leans her head back. ''Shut up Mr. Adams.. you love this.'' 

She grabs my hand and goes with my hand over her body. ''Fuck, you're gonna make me hard again.'' I whisper. 

She stops moving my hand right above her vagina, licks my earlobe and whispers. ''I want you to fuck me again Mr. Adams, you have no idea what i can handle.'' 

In what felt like a split second, my hand is on her vagina, my middle and ring finger sliding in and out of her again and my thumb slowly moving over her clit. 

She's moaning softly again and my cock is hard, she's still on my lap and I love it. 

I'm kissing her neck, licking her nipples. 

''Scott... Please..'' She's begging. 

''Do you want it Thalia..?'' I ask, whispering. 

''Please..'' Wow, she's really begging. 

I stop fingering her slide my cock into her, again.

''Oh my god.. Mr. Adams.'' She's moaning, saying my name over and over again. 

She takes full control, pushing me down, leaning with her hands on my chest. 

We're both moaning, breathing really heavily. 

''Fuck..'' I moan.

I turn us around, I'm on top of her again. 

''Do you want me to go faster baby?'' I ask, sliding really slowly in and out. 

Through her moaning, she manages to say ''Fuck me.. please.'' 

And that's enough for me. I go faster, moving in and out, faster. 

She's throws her legs over me, so I don't stop. 

In the corner of my eye I see my alarm clock, it's almost 11 PM. 

''Are you almost there?'' I ask her, through my heavy moaning. 

She suddenly moans really loud and arches her back, I suppose that was her orgasm and I cum hard inside her. 

I throw my face in her neck, even more sweaty then before. 

She was about to say something when I hear a loud knock on my door, someone yelling my name, and we both look at the entrance of my bedroom, the door is open. 

''Scott!! It's Hailey!''