Chapter 14

Scott

''Thalia?'' I say, once she's calmed down.

''Yeah?'' She looks up at me, red face and wet eyes.

''Are you okay?'' I ask her and press a kiss on her forehead.

''Yes. Thank you for being here for me Scott.''

It's 7:50 PM.

I smile at her and give her a quick kiss.

''Wait no, come back.'' She says softly.

She crawls on top of my lap and starts making out with me, gently, without too much pressure.

I open my mouth and her tongue slides in.

My hands are on her hips.

Her hands crawl under my shirt and she tries to take it off.

''Wait wait Thalia.. Are you.. sure? After what you just told me, It seems kind of..'' I say.

I don't wanna pressure her.

She sighs, ''Please Scott, I forgot about it for over 2 years. Only since I saw his face on the news, I've been thinking about it. I just wanna forget it again. Please, you would have had sex with me if I never told you.'' She says.

''True but I'm glad you told me.'' I reply.

''Me too but..'' She leans close, bringing her mouth to my ear.

''Please fuck me till I forget it again..'' She whispers.

''Yes ma'am.'' I lift her up and lay on her my couch, I'm on top and I'm kissing down her neck.

She's wearing a white Nike hoodie. ''Take this off. Now.'' I say.

''Yes Mr. Adams.'' She takes it off and she's wearing a push up bra, her tits look amazing in that.

''As much as I love this on you, I'm going to have to ask you to take this off too.'' I ask.

She smiles, arches her back. Holy shit. And takes it off too. throwing it on the floor.

I suck and lick her nipples, she moans and starts to unbutton her jeans.

I take off my white blouse I was still wearing for work and throw that on the floor too.

She takes off her jeans and her panties and it's all on a pile on the floor, next to my coffee table.

Shit, I'm about to fuck this beautiful human being on my couch.

I kiss down her thighs, leaving very small and delicate hickey's.

I lick and suck her clit.

''Fuck.. You love me so good..'' She breathes and she arches her back. Digging her fingers into my hair.

I slowly slide my fingers in.

''Fuck....'' She moans. ''I think I love you..'' She moans and breathes heavily.

What?

I come back up to her face.

''What.. What did you.. what did you say?'' I stutter.

''Why'd you stop?'' She asks.

''I asked you a question Thalia.'' I say, still on top of her, leaning on my hands.

''Scott, I think I can love you.'' She says.

''What's that supposed to mean?'' I stumble and stutter, I'm not sure I know what she means.

''I'm saying, I think I love you.'' She smiles and pulls my necklace, my tongue is in her mouth again.

She.. She loves me already?

-----------------------------------------------------

yall have no idea how much i love writing this book.

i find so much joy in putting my thoughts on paper

i really hope you like it <3

D.