Chapter 11

Thalia 

''Please, no. Please, please I don't want you to fucking touch me!'' I scream at him but he's holding me down.

''Shut the fuck up you slut, you're worthless!'' He yells back and he spits in my face.

''Please, please! I'll do anything, please just don't touch me, please!'' I cry and he won't let me go. The water is so hot, it's buring my back and my tears are causing my vision to become blurry.

I scream, I'm awake. My alarm clock going off on my phone. It's 6 AM on a wednesday and I have English first period.

''Fuck.'' I sigh and drop my head back on my pillow. I reach for my phone, a DM from a random account. I already know it's Scott.

Johnnyskell35: Thalia, will you please talk to me? Did I do something?

I delete the message and get out of bed.

''Girl, you look rough, is everything okay? Will you tell me about your mystery boy now?'' Julia says, once she steps into my car.

''Yeah, no I'd rather not. It's over.. I ended it.'' I say back, pulling out of her driveway.

''What? Why? Because of Danny?'' She asks, looking a bit worried.

''His name is Daniel, please call him Daniel and no, I don't think so.''

''Were you happy with that dude?''

I smile at the thought of him whispering in my ear, ''You're unforgettable Thalia Jacobs.''

''Yes you do! You love him.'' Julia says. ''Will you please tell me his name?''

''No. You'll know one day, I promise.''

She rolls her eyes and we don't talk for the rest of the ride.

''Alright, we're only missing Samantha today, Thalia, can I talk to you for a second about the tutoring lessons?'' Mr. Adams announces.

''Uh yeah.'' I say, standing up from my chair and walking after him.

''Thalia. What happened? You can't just dissapear.'' He says, as quietly as he can.

''I.. Do we have to talk about this right now?'' I ask, crossing my arms.

''Come on Thalia, we had such an amazing night, and I did something that made you uncomfortable and.. you, you run off.'' He says, looking a little tired and sad.

''I know, Scott can we talk about this, tonight?'' I ask him.

''Please.'' Scott says, opening the door.

''So, there'll be someone waiting for you in the library, after school, to tutor you.'' Mr. Adams says while walking back into the classroom, me behind him.

''Yes, alright.'' I say.

''Do you really need tutoring for English?'' Julia says once I'm sitting back down next to her.

''Uh yes, I'm really behind.'' I say back.

I decide to unblock him, it's unfair.

S: So, you'll come over tonight? I know this all happend so fast but, I don't know what to say.

Me: yes ill tell my parents that i'm going over to samantha's

S: Okay.