Chapter 5

Scott 

''I can't stop thinking about you.'' A note reads the next day. 

I smile at what happend yesterday. 

She wasn't able to speak to anything I was saying, poor, innocent, horny girl. 

I put the note in my pocket when Mr. Davidson walks into my classroom.

''How are things going Scott?'' He asks and I stand up to shake his hand. 

''Yeah, their going great, a lot of good kids and the class is going good.'' I smile and the old man smiles while looking around the classroom. 

''That's good to hear, I don't miss it one bit.'' He laughs and I smile. 

There's a knock on my door and Julia comes in. ''Hey Mr. Adams- Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you had company, I'll come back.'' 

''Hold on there Miss Young. I was just checking in, have a good day, both of you.'' 

I shake his hand again, nod, say ''You to sir'' and wave at Julia so she can come in. 

''So you must've noticed I wasn't in class yesterday.'' She says. I'm sitting at my desk and she's standing at the door, slowly taking a few steps inside. 

''Yes, were you sick?'' I ask. 

''Well no, my grandma got into a car accident, she had to go into the hospital. She's fine now, thankfully.'' She says. 

''Oh alright, totally okay, It's good that she's fine now.'' I say, showing her a no-teeth smile. 

''Yeah, I heard from Thalia, there was a group assigment?'' She asks.

''Yes! Do you need a hand-out?'' I ask. 

''That would be great.'' 

I give her a hand-out and she studies it for a second before looking back up at me. 

''Anything else?'' I ask her.

She shakes her head, ''nope. Thanks Mr. Adams, see you tomorrow.'' 

''Bye Julia.'' I say and she opens the door for my freshman students to come in.