Chapter 3

Scott 

''Yes you will Thalia.'' I wink at her and she walks to the door. Her curves are beautiful, she's beautiful.

I start up my laptop and open Instagram, I search ''Thalia Jacobs.'' And the third account I click is hers, It's set to public. Her bio says, ''18 yrs old - Snapchat: ThaliaJacobs13.'' That's right.. she's 18. I smile. 

I go trough her pictures, one by one. I close my eyes and think about Thalia unbuttoning my jeans right here, right now. Something about her drives me insane, I can't stop thinking about her. I wanna feel her.

My hands rest on the keyboard, her account still opened. I go with my hands over my cock.

I hear a bang and Thalia walks towards me, ''Thalia, what's up?''

''Shut up Scott.'' She sits on my lap and starts to kiss me, her tongue invates my mouth and she rubs her vagina against my hard cock. I moan in her mouth.

''Good morning Mr. Adams.'' Junior students walk into my classroom and Thalia isn't sitting on my lap. Fuck. I quickly close my laptop and stand up.

My lips are dry. ''Class, I gotta go use the washrooms real quick. Just start reading chapter 4 of your books, I will be right back.''

I grab my phone and leave the classroom for the teachers washroom.

I splash some cold water in my face and look in the mirror.

Did I really just fantasize about a student? What the fuck, that's insane. ''You could lose everything.'' I whisper to myself. 

While walking back to my class, I bump into Thalia.

''Thalia! Why aren't you in class?''

''Well I don't have any more classes today, but I'm going to study in the library. Why aren't you in class?''

''I had to use the bathroom. My students are reading.''

She smiles at me. Fuck, she's gonna make me hard again.

''Well okay then, see ya wednesday Mr. Adams.. again.''

She laughs and walks past me. I look back at her and so does she, she bites her lower lip and turns forward again.

That look said something. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! What do you think so far? I'd love to hear your thoughts, feel free to give me some tips too! I could use them. <3

D.