Chapter 25

Scott

Oh fuck, this is it. 

She's still on top of me and I'm still inside of her. 

''Oh my god Julia!'' She yells. 

I quickly slide out of her, turn my face to the wall and cover myself with her covers, fuck they smell like her.. and like sex, holy shit. 

She gets off her bed and puts her T-shirt back on so she's covered, she also quickly turns off the music. 

She quickly walks to her window and opens it. 

It's almost dark outside and Julia is standing on the roof below her window. 

''Oh my god Thalia!'' She yells in excitement, struggeling to get inside. 

Excitement? Doesn't she know who I am? She's literally one of my students. 

Then I realise my back was to the window the entire time. She didn't see my face. 

I'm almost entirely covered in her blankets when Julia steps inside Thalia's room. 

''Julia! I told you to not show up at my window anymore. It's creepy, why the fuck are you here?'' She asks her, rushed. She wants to get her out of here. 

''I.. I don't know! I was bored and I saw on snapchat you were home so I thought I'd come over and we could hang out. Who the hell is he? Do you parents know he's here?'' She replies. I can hear in her voice she's smiling at Thalia. 

''He's.. He's the guy I've been seeing okay? I've been going to his when I told my parents I was at yours.'' Thalia sighs. 

''Oh! I get it now. You've been telling me you would tell me about him for months. You owe me. I've been so curious!'' She practically yells at this point. 

''Keep your fucking voice down, please! My parents are downstairs.'' Thalia says. 

''Who is he Thalia?'' Julia asks. 

''I guess.. I can't tell you Julia, It's not exactly right.. what we're doing.'' Thalia says in hesitation. 

''Oh come on! It can't be that bad. Is he one of your family members?'' Julia asks as a joke.

''Oh god no! Ew that's disgusting Jules.'' Thalia says, laughing slightly. 

''Is he a teacher?'' Julia asks as a joke again but the laugh of Thalia's is gone, she's silent now. 

''Oh my god. Turn the fuck around!'' Julia is talking too me. 

''Jules.. please-'' 

''Shut the fuck up Thalia, turn around!'' Julia says, dragging the blankets off of me. 

I turn around, covering the lower half of my body, since.. I'm still naked. 

I look at Thalia and then I look at Julia. 

Julia starts smiling. ''Oh my god!! Mr. Adams? Holy shit Thalia.'' 

Thalia looks awkward and honestly, I'm a bit awkward aswell. 

Julia starts jumping up and down but Thalia stops her, she's making too much sound. 

Thalia holds her by the shoulders to stop her from getting even more excited. 

''Can you please not tell anyone Julia? If you tell anyone, he could lose his job. Please keep this to yourself, I'm begging you.'' Thalia asks Julia, begginly. 

''You did it Thalia, I'm so proud of you. You actually got him to fall in love with you.'' She smiles at Thalia and then at me. 

I sit on the edge of bed and smile aswell. I'm flustered about how well Julia is taking this. 

Before Thalia can say anything, I step in. 

''You're right Julia. I fell in love with one of my students.'' I grab Thalia's hand and Thalia leans into me. 

Julia leans on Thalia's desk and crosses her arms. 

''Well Mr. Adams, you're only 25 and she's 18, there's nothing illegal about that and the age difference is also not that huge so.. why can't you tell anyone? Why do you have to keep it a secret?'' Julia asks me, very calm. 

''Because I can't date my students and the job I have right now is really good, I can't lose it.'' I reply. 

She nods her head, Thalia is still sitting on my lap, just listening. 

''I understand, I think it's best that you indeed keep it a secret.'' She shrugs. 

Thalia stands up, taking Julia's hands in hers. 

''Swear that you'll keep it a secret for us. No one can know, please Jules. Promise me.'' Thalia says. 

Julia hugs Thalia. ''Your secret is safe with me. I swear.'' She gives me and then Thalia a smile. ''I'm kinda dissapointed that I caught you having sex tho, it's not really great to see my English teacher fucking my best friend.''

Thalia and I are both a little shocked by her comment but then we all start laughing. 

''Let's not speak of this ever again, when I see you in class on monday, just pretend I was never here.'' I ask Julia. 

''Got it.'' She laughs and opens the window to leave. 

Before she can swing her leg over the edge, her mother knocks on her bedroom door, again. 

''Thalia? What's going on? Who are you talking to?'' 

We all make eye contact and in a quick second, Julia is out the window and Thalia motions for me to go under the bed. 

Still completely naked and with some struggeling, I'm under her bed. 

Thalia quickly looks around the room and unlocks and opens her bedroom door. 

''Hey mom! Was my laptop too loud? I'm sorry about that. I was watching a show.'' 

Her mother steps into her room and looks around. 

''Okay, I don't have to know what it is.. since what you told me earlier but could you turn it down please? Me and your father are watching Say Yes To The Dress downstairs.'' Her mother asks. 

''Yep! For sure.'' Thalia says and her mother leaves the room. 

She quickly closes and locks the door again and I get out from underneath her bed. 

''Say Yes To The Dress?'' I ask, snickering. 

''Oh shut up!'' She says, ashamed. 

''Well..  Julia knows..'' I say, pulling her onto my lap. 

She adjust herself and leans onto my shoulders. 

''Yeah.. but I trust her so, let's just hope she keeps her mouth shut. Oh and by the way, Hailey knows too, remember? But she doesn't know me.'' Thalia says. 

I lift her chin so I force her to look into my eyes. 

''Yeah.'' I laugh. ''But the worst that can happen is, I lose my job, they can't put me in jail since I'm not doing anything illegal.'' I say, putting her thoughts to rest. 

''Yeah but I don't want you to lose your job tho. And my parents will probably get so mad.'' She says, getting a little sad. 

''Hey.. baby, lets not think worst case scenario's. If Julia keeps her mouth shut, nothing can happen.'' 

I press a kiss on her lips and she gives me a smile. 

Fuck, I love this woman so much.