Chapter 22

Thalia

Me and Scott have been dating for 5 months already. 

''Thalia!'' Julia calls out once the teacher steps out of the classroom for a minute. 

''What?'' I look up, I'm so fucking tired. 

''What were you doing last night that made you so tired?'' She asks calmly. 

I smile. 

''I would love for you to fuck me whenever and however you want Mr. Adams..'' I whisper in his ear. 

''Mhm..'' He sighs. His hands are behind his head and I'm sitting on his lap, wearing a dark blue lingerie set. 

''I belong to you.. Mr. Adams..'' I whisper again and lick his earlobe. 

''Please..'' He moans.

''Please what Mr. Adams?'' I ask, slowly going down his body with my hand. 

''You're driving me fucking crazy Thalia.'' He says. 

''Am I?'' 

''Yes.'' 

He slides one of his hands around my back and he turns us around so now he's on top of me.

He starts kissing down my neck, leaving a hickey  underneath my ear. 

He takes off the dark blue bra I'm wearing and he starts kissing, licking and biting my nipple. 

''Hmm..'' I moan and go with my hands through my hair. 

He continues kissing down my body, also taking off my panties. 

He starts kissing up my thigh and.. 

I fucking love it when I spend a night at 'Julia's.'

''Thalia?!'' Julia wakes me from my dirty thoughts. 

Before I can say something back, Mrs. Gomes walks back into the classroom. 

''Thalia! Wait up!'' Mr. Adams calls for me and the 3 people in the hall with us looks up when Mr. Adams proudly walks towards me and puts his arm around me. 

He looks rough.

''Scott! What the fuck!'' I say, pushing him of off me. 

''Baby..'' He says and he's leaning towards me to kiss me. 

''Mr. Adams! Thank you for giving me some extra lessons yesterday. I really appreciate it.'' I say, pushing him of off me once again. 

I slam my locker and walk away, glancing over my shoulder to see him looking at me. 

That night I knock on his door, hard. 

''What the-'' He opens the door and sees me standing there, mad. 

''Oh hey baby, what's up?'' He pulls me too him by my waist and pushes his lips onto mine. 

''No Scott! Get the fuck of off me!'' I push him off and walk into his appartment. 

I throw my bag on the floor and lean on the wall opposite his bathroom, crossing my arms. 

''What happend Thalia? Are you okay?'' He asks. 

''What was that today?'' I ask him, annoyed. 

''I.. Uhm.. I don't know what  you're talking about babe.'' 

''I think you do.'' I say to him, glancing into his eyes. 

''No.. I really don't.'' He says. 

''You walked right over too me, you put your arm around me and if I hadn't pushed you away, you wouldve kissed me.. Right there! In the hall.. For everyone to fucking see! Are you trying to lose your fucking job?'' I'm practically screaming at this point. 

''Fuck. No, no Thalia that wasn't me!'' He says, panicking. 

''Oh it wasn't you? Oh who was it then? Your fucking non-existed twin?'' I grin but my  grin dissapears when he starts to slowly nod his head. 

He walks over to the couch and sits down with his hands covering his eyes. ''No, I did something stupid.'' 

''What?'' I sit on the arm chair next to his couch.

''Come here.'' He says and he takes my hands and leads me to sit on his lap. 

''I went to the bar last night and..'' 

''Scott..'' I begin but he cuts me off.

''Thalia. I love you and I wanna show you to the world. You're the one for me.'' He says and he starts leaning forward to kiss me but I lean back. 

''Are you not going to finish your sentence?'' I start. 

''I just got really drunk and... and I wanted to see you. I'm so sorry, it was stupid.'' He apologizes.

I smile. ''It's fine, I don't think anyone suspected anything but Scott, never again or I never wanna see you again.'' I look him in the eyes, dead serious. 

''Got it. Now come here. I know it was only yesterday that I touched you but it feels like I haven't touched you in weeks.'' He stands up and picks me up. 

He's kissing my neck, walking me to our spot on his dinner table. 

I know there's more going on.