Chapter 18

Thalia

It's Halloween today and it's been 2 days since I've heard from Scott, he hasn't even shown up at school.

''Ugh I hate subs.'' Julia whispers, nodding her head towards the English substitute teacher.

It's a really old woman who only wears baby blue and she's wearing Jack-O-Lattern anglers on her head.

''Mhm.. me too.'' Checking my phone every 5 seconds.

''Girl, what's up with you.? Why aren't you in the Halloween spirit?'' Julia says, giving me a playful punch on my shoulder.

''Nothing.. Just.. Just boy problems I guess.'' I say.

''Oh right. Your boyfriend you won't tell me about.'' She says back, crossing her arms.

''I can't.. It's complicated. I'll tell you one day.''

''Right.. I'm happy that it's friday, Ethan is having a Halloween party tonight. Are you coming?'' Julia asks.

''Yeah, sure.. Why not?'' I smile at her and check my phone.

A text from 'S.' I open it instantly.

S: Come to my place tonight? I've got something I wanna show you.

''Uh on second thought, I don't feel so good. I think imma stay home tonight.'' I say to Julia who's smile fades.

''Of course.'' The bell rings and she stands up. ''Well, if you change your mind, here's his adress.''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get to his front door, take a deep breath and before I ring his doorbell I see that his front door is slightly open.

I step inside. ''Scott?'' The lights are turned off.

On the floor there are many rose petals and a path of candles leading into the bedroom.

I smile, close and lock the door behind me and walk slowly, following the path.

I open his bedroom door and see a heart of candles on the floor and a picnic with all my favorite foods and red wine in the middle.

''Scott?'' I call out for him again.

''Thalia.'' I turn around and he's behind me, wearing the most sexiest black suit I've ever seen.

He walks up to me and takes my bag and my coat.

''I'm so sorry Thalia.'' He says, holding my hands.

''Scott..'' I throw my arms around his neck and he picks me up, I throw my legs around his waist.

''I forgive you and I'm sorry too. I might've overreacted a little."I say with a smile.

''Might have?'' He smiles.

"Okay, I definitely did." I smile back and kiss him.

''Do you wanna sit down?'' He asks.

I nod and he lets me go.

We sit down and we have the most wonderful night, we eat, drink wine and laugh.

''So, when I lost my virginity it was with this girl named Ma-'' Scott is in the middle of his story when I get a text from Julia.

Jules<33: are you still coming? this party is lit

''What's up?'' Scott asks.

''It's Julia, she's asking me to come to a Halloween party.'' I tell him.

''Fuck that's right, it's Halloween, I forgot.'' He laughs. ''I mean, if you wanna go, I'd understand.''

''No, I'm here with you right now.'' I say back.

Me: yeah i might later x

I lean on my hand and kiss him.

He puts his hand on my cheek.

''You know if one candle falls, your house is screwed.'' I say, looking around at the candles.

''You're the only one that's screwed.'' He says, confidently.

He winks at me and sits closer too me. ''I wanna fuck you.'' He whispers.

''Scott?'' I ask.

''Yes?''

''We should really blow out these candles.'' I whisper.

He laughs. ''Yes we should.''

About 2 minutes later, I blow out the last candle at the front door, I turn around and Scotts gone.

''Scott? Where'd you go?'' I yell out.

I walk slowly, back towards the bedroom.

''Scott..?'' I whisper.

I push open the door of his bedroom.

''Scott-''

I scream and my heart is beating out of my chest.