Chapter 21

Scott

Damn, my life is so boring without Thalia.

I'm on my couch, watching Netflix with a bowl of popcorn next too me.

I'm about to stand up to go to bed when I hear a knock on my door.

I open the door and I see a drunk Thalia in front of me, at least, I think she's drunk.

''Hey.. baby..'' I say, looking a bit confused.

''Hey babe, I just had something so weird happen too me.'' She says with a double tongue.

''Maybe you should lie down. Why don't you tell me tomorrow? Also, never drive drunk again.'' I say once she walks into my house and I close the door behind her.

''No, I want you to fuck me right here, on the floor, Mr. Adams.'' She winks and throws her arms around my neck.

''I'm not fucking you when you're drunk Thalia.'' I say.

''Ugh you're no-'' She begins but she starts gagging.

''I think imma be sick-''

Before I can do anything, like take her to my bathroom or my kitchen, my shirt is covered in her pink puke.

''Oh my god, I'm so sorry Scott!'' And she starts crying.

''Thalia, don't worry, it's okay, I'll just take a shower but you're coming with me.'' I say and I pick her up.

She laughs and she starts kissing my neck.

Once we're in the bathroom I start taking her clothes off and throwing them in the wash.

''Hey Mr. Adams?'' She asks while I take off her makeup.

''I puked all over your shirt.. Shouldn't you punish me for that?'' She asks, biting her lower lip.

''Not while you're drunk, but I'd love to punish you for that.'' I reply.

She steps under the shower and I go with her.

I wash her hair and her body and when I go over her thighs with my hand she stops me and says, ''please just fuck me Mr. Adams.''

''No, Thalia. Please stop asking me that.'' I say while I continue washing her.

The next day, Thalia is still sleeping when the clock turns 12 PM.

I'm sitting at my dinner table, eating a sandwich when Thalia comes walking out, only wearing my dark green T-shirt.

''You look rough.'' I say.

''Yeah, last night sucked.. Thank you for washing me and putting me in bed.'' She says, while sitting down at my table.

I give her a smile. ''Did we have sex last night?'' She asks.

I give her the other half of my sandwich and she takes a big bite. ''No. You asked me tho.''

''Of course I did.'' She says with her mouth full.

About 5 minutes goes by of sitting in silence, eating our sandwiches.

She stands up, grabbing my plate and taking it to the kitchen.

''Thank you baby.'' I call out.

''You know..'' She says when she walks back.

She sits on my lap and I slide my chair back just a centimeter.

''Something crazy happend last night.'' She repeats from last night.

''Yeah you said so last night but I didn't give you the chance to say it.'' I admit.

My hands are on her waist and her hands are on my shoulders.

Fuck, she's not wearing panties, the thought of that makes my cock hard.

''Well, when I was dancing, already drunk. This guy came up behind me and he was wearing a Ghostface costume.'' She begins.

''Mhm..'' I nod.

''I thought it was you.. and I took him upstairs.'' She continues, staring down.

I take my hands off her waist, starting to get distant.

Did she fucking cheat on me?

''And I went to sit on his lap but he took off his mask before I could do anything, I was so convinced it was you. I stood up from his lap, well he first grabbed my wrists, for a second I thought he was gonna do something but I spit in his face and ran downstairs. I went here straight after, I felt so guilty, I'm sorry Scott. I promise nothing happend. He was tall and he had your body frame.''

She continues rambeling but I press my lips on hers. ''Calm down baby, I get it. It's okay. Thank fucking god he didn't do anything and good you spit in his face. Putting his fucking hands on my woman."

She smiles at me and she gets a little red. ''Are you sure it's okay?'' She asks.

''Yes.'' I whisper and once again, I press my lips on hers.

Her warm tongue is touching mine, her silent moans, her hands on my face and neck is turning me on

She suddenly gives a playful shreek and I realize my cock is hard.

My cock is probably rubbing her clit through my sweatpants. She smiles at me for a moment and then continues kissing me, moving her hips back and forward on my hard cock.

She moans in my mouth, and I do the same.

She starts moving faster and faster.

Her lips let go of mine and she looks me straight in my eyes. Her hands are on my shoulders, leaning on them.

Fuck, she's so hot and so wet, I can feel it on my sweatpants.

My hand goes up to her boobs, going underneath her or.. my T-shirt, with my thumb I make cirkels around her hard nipples.

After about 5 minutes she suddenly gives a loud moan and cums.

''Oh my god, that was amazing.'' She says, still breathing heavily.

''I agree, you're so fucking hot Thalia.'' I say back, also breathing heavily..

''Did you.. Uh did you also come?'' She asks.

''Uh no.. but-''

Before I can finish my sentence, her hand is in my sweatpants, in my boxers.

She presses her face in my neck, kissing it.

I lean my head back, enjoying what she's doing to me right now.