Chapter 9

Thalia

''Scott? Are you here?'' It's a woman, asking for Scott to open the door. 

Scott looks  at his bedroom door and he sighs. ''Scott?'' I ask, slowly. ''Who's that?'' 

''That's Hailey.'' He whispers. 

''Scott! Please, I.. I just wanna talk, Please open the door!'' She asks again. 

He suddenly comes to his senses, gets off of me and starts getting dressed in a rush.

''Uh, wait here.'' He tells me. 

He walks out of his bedroom, leaving the door open. 

I look around for my clothes but I only find my skirt. I can't find my bra or underwear, I put my skirt on over my naked ass and put on one of Scotts hoodies. 

I peak around to see a woman, a little shorter then me, with curly light brown hair, dressed in sweatpants and a T-shirt. 

''Hey Hailey. Is everything okay?'' Scott asks.

''Yes, I just wanted to see you.'' She says, throwing her arms around his neck, trying to kiss him but he pushes her away. 

''Hailey, I don't wanna see you anymore, you know I don't.'' He says. 

''Yes I know but-'' She says but she's being cut off by me. 

''Hi!'' I say. Walking towards her. 

Scott looks at me, smiling but flustered. 

''Uh, Hi.'' She says, she shakes my hand. ''I'm sorry, is this your girlfriend Scott? How old is she?'' She asks. She looks at me. 

''Uh she's uh..'' Scott begins but I cut him of. 

''I'm 24, I know, I look so young for my age.'' I say, smiling at her. 

''Yes, yes you do.'' She fakes a smile. 

''And to answer your first question..'' Scott begins. ''Yes, she's my girlfriend.''

''Uh, okay then. I'm sorry for bothering you. I'll leave.'' She says, giving us one last look. 

She opens the door and slams it behind her. 

We turn to each other and laugh. ''So, I assume, that's your ex.. girlfriend?'' I ask him. 

''Yes, she is. She's been trying to get back with me for weeks, she comes by every two weeks but I think you finally scared her off. Thank you for that.'' He replies. 

I kiss him and smile. 

''You look so hot in my hoodie Thalia but why did you put it on?'' He asks. 

''Well I wanted to get dressed in case she barged into the bedroom and I couldn't find my clothes expect for my skirt so, I quickly put on one of your hoodies.. If you don't mind.'' I reply.

''Did you at least find your bra and underwear?'' He asks. 

''Nope..'' I say, grinning at him.

''What?'' He lifts the back of my skirt. 

He laughs and bites his lower lip. ''I wanna fuck you again.'' He says, confidently. 

''Me too, but I gotta get home. Help me find my clothes, please?'' 

''No, why?'' He asks. 

''Because it's almost 12 AM and I told my parents I went to Julia's to study.'' 

''Tell them you're sleeping over at hers.'' He says, grabbing my hand. 

''No Scott, I gotta get home.'' 

''Please?'' He puts his forehead against mine. ''Please stay Thalia. It's friday.'' 

''Make me.'' I bite my lower lip and walk back to the bedroom, taking off his hoodie on the way there, exposing my naked back. 

''Oh I will.'' He says from the hall, running after me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey you

im glad you like my book :) i mean, i assume you do, since you're here right now.

please let me know your thoughts and feel free the leave me some tips and feedback.

so many more chapters to come!

I love you! thank you for reading!

<3 D.