Chapter 7

Thalia

His bedroom isn't big, it has a big window and a king sized bed in the corner. 

He puts me down, leaving the door open, the only light is coming from the streetlamps outside his house, shining through the window.

He walks up to me, lays his hand on my cheek and before our lips touch again he says, ''we can't actually do this.'' 

I lean into his touch. ''Mr. Adams-'' He cuts me off with, ''Scott.'' He smiles. 

''Scott, I know but I'm 18 years old and we like each other, nothing illegal going on.'' 

He then gives me a smile and his soft lips touch mine, I feel his soft tongue on my lips. 

He sits down on his bed, looking at me, he's admiring me.  I chuckle and slowly walk towards him, on the way there I take off my top, exposing my red lingerie bra. 

He looks at me like a puppy getting food. I sit on his lap and he holds me by my hips. ''You put this on for me Thalia. I know you did.. It's fucking beautiful on you.'' He says. 

I look him in his hazel brown eyes. ''I want you to fuck me, till I won't be able to walk for a week Mr. Adams..'' I whisper in his ear. 

Not even a second goes by and he he has turned me upside down, now I'm laying on the bed and he's on top of me. ''My pleasure.'' He whispers back. 

He starts kissing me down my neck, taking off my lingerie bra he loved so much and starts kissing me down my boobs, licks and bites my hard nipples and leaves a few hickey's on them and continues kissing me down my stomach.

He reaches into my skirt and takes off the red lingerie panties I had on but he doesn't take off my skirt. ''I love this on you, I want to fuck you in it.'' He whispers before I feel his warm tongue I felt in my mouth earlier now in between my legs.

I'm moaning, breathing heavely. I go with my fingers through his soft hair, pushing is head down at the same time so he doesn't stop. 

He's moving his tongue up and down and slowly slides his fingers in. 

When I'm on the verge of finishing, he comes up and faces me, he kisses me like I've never been kissed before. ''You taste amazing baby..'' He whispers. 

He takes off his own clothes and I suddenly feel him going inside of me. In and out. ''Oh you're so fucking wet, say my name Thalia, scream my name baby.''

I scream his name like he asked me too. ''Say you want me, say you don't want me to stop Thalia.'' 

With a lot of breathing and moaning I say what he wants me to say and I really don't want him to stop. He starts massaging my clit while pumping me and it makes me moan even more.

He's so tall and so hot. We're not supposed to do this, this is really bad, Scott is going to lose his job if anyone finds out but he does it so well, he makes me forget what I was thinking about just a second ago. 

When we're both finishing, I grab his hair, digging my nails into his back. I cum with a loud moan and so does he, I can feel it inside of me. Thank god I'm on the pill.