Chapter 30

Scott

She takes my hand and throws a rock through the window of the back door.

''Thalia.'' I begin but she shuts me up.

She leads me into the house, it's big and dark.

She leads me up the stairs, all the way, to the fourth floor.

She opens a door and steps inside, still holding my hand but when we step inside, she pulls me close.

''Wait is this..?'' I begin, looking around the huge room. 

''Yes. This is where he raped me.'' She lets me go and she looks around the room.

She's still only wearing her panties but I don't care, she's in pain right now and she's so beautiful, even tho I can barely see her, I know she's beautiful.

Tears fill up her eyes and she begins speaking, ''I.. I want you to fuck me right here.'' She says, stuttering.

''Thalia.. I don't know-'' I begin but she cuts me off, ''Take the pain away Scott, please.''

I walk up to her and grab her by the throat.

She's in shock when I push her against the wall. At first I think It was too much but then a smile starts to form on her face.

''Just like that.'' She says.

I turn her around, roughly so now her back is turned to me.

''Don't move.'' I say and she freezes. ''Literally, don't move a fucking muscle. If you move or make a sound. I'll stop.''

She smiles brightly but doesn't say anything.

I take off the swim suit I'm wearing and I also take off the panties she's wearing.

Right now, we're fully naked in the room where she was brutally tortured.

I'm about to take her pain away, the pain that has been haunting her for 5 years.

Fuck, I'm so hard for her right now.

She's still in the same position when I slide into her from the back.

A shreek escapes her lips and I stop moving which causes her to smile.

After about 3 seconds, I continue.

I slide in and out, faster and faster. Harder and harder.

I move my hand up to the front of her body and I slide my hand in between her thighs, massaging her clit, slowly.

She doesn't move nor does she make any sound.

''Okay you can make sounds and move, I love it when you moan my name.'' I whisper.

''Oh thank god.'' She lets out a sigh or relief and starts moving with me.

She moans my name, over and over again.

''Say I'm the only one Thalia.''

She says it.

''Say I'm the only one who can fuck you like this.''

She says it.

''Say you love me.''

She says it.

''Say you want me to fuck you even harder.''

She says it and I do it.

She screams when she orgasms and I grunt, loudly.

''Fuck, I'm so glad Mr. Davidson retired.'' She says.

I laugh and I let her go.

She lays on the ground and I lay next to her.

We're both still wet from swimming but now also combined with a lot of sweat.

''Well you took the pain away, for sure.'' She says, laughing and she leans her head on my sweaty chest.

''Fuck you're so delicious Thalia, I've never had anyone like you before, I know we had sex before but this was.. wow.'' I say.

She nods her head in agreement.

''I can't believe I was almost murdered in this room and now I was fucked in here.'' She says.

''Hard. You were fucked hard.'' I begin.

She bites her lip and crawls on top of me.

She takes me in and I'm surprised.

Her lips are around my cock and I can't breathe.

I moan and I lean my head back.

''If you wanna go for round two.. You should stop right now.'' I say.

She stop and she crawls on my dick.

I slide inside once again.

She moves her hips and I'm not doing anything, she leads.

She leans forward and presses my hands above my head.

She goes faster and faster and I climax before she does.

She gets off of me and lays next to me.

It all happends so fast.

Her fingers are inside of herself and I'm just looking, watching her pleasure herself.

She moans.

And this, goes on all night.

We have sex all night.

I fuck her over and over again.

She fucks me, over and over again.

She's sitting on my face and she goes down on me.

Before I know it, it's morning and we're sleeping in this empty house.

I wake up and check my watch, she's still sleeping next to me.

Fuck, it's not the weekend, it's fucking tuesday 6 AM.

We're in this house. A random house that we broke into. If anyone finds me here with a girl from the highschool I work at, naked, I can kiss everything I have goodbye.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.