Chapter 32

Scott 

I walk into the bedroom and the first thing I see is all her clothes on the floor and her in my bed. 

I go to lay next to her.

''You called in sick?'' She whispers. 

''Yep. We can stay here for the entire day today, we don't have to leave.'' I say, starting to kiss her shoulder and upper arm. 

'''Hm, I'd love that.'' She whispers. 

''Do you have to call your parents?'' I ask. 

''No, if they get worried they'll call me. I don't think they even care where I am.'' She says while sitting up. 

''Why do you say that?'' Also sitting up. 

''I think their getting a divorce, they haven't been happy.'' She looks down and a tear falls down her cheek. 

''Hey.'' I say, pulling her onto my lap. She's completely naked, I love how comfortable she is with me. ''Want to take a bath? We haven't done that before.'' I ask, pressing a kiss into her neck. 

''I would love that but I have some English homework I have to finish.'' She grins. 

''I'll give you an extension if you take a bath with me right now.'' I smile at her and her cheeks go red. 

Her smile already gives me the answer I need. I pick her up and walk her to the bathroom. 

She giggles. God I love her so much. 

The second I put her down, she bends over on the edge of the bathtub to turn the water on. 

Fuck. 

I go to stand behind her and with my hands, I go over her back. She shivers to my touch. 

I pull her back up. 

''I'm so glad you forgave me.'' I whisper, burying my face into her neck. 

The sound of the water is soothing, it calms us both down. 

She breathes heavily as my hands go over her body, her hips, her stomach, her boobs, down her thighs. 

She whispers something but I can't quite hear it.

''What'd you say?'' I ask but all she does is smile. 

''I just said I love you.'' She says. 

''I love you too Thalia.'' I say back, she turns around, grabs my hand and we both step into the bathtub.