Chapter 82: a formal marriage proposal

Strawberries are sweet.

He Yang looked at the young man in front of him and approached again, as if he wanted to kiss again.

However, Qin Zhou stepped back, handed the strawberry over with a smile, and put it on the man's lips.

He Yang took the opportunity to bite, and Qin Zhou also turned around and returned to the lawn, continuing to stay with Qiqi.

The afternoon sun was still very warm, Qin Zhou squinted and felt a little sleepy.

Qiqi put his head on Qin Zhou's lap and slept with his eyes closed.

Suddenly, Qiqi's ears moved and he heard movement.

Kiki opened his eyes, and when he looked to the side, he saw that his master was coming.

He Yang came to Qin Zhou's side and sat on the lawn.

Qin Zhou was a little sleepy, so he leaned on He Yang's shoulder, a little lazily, and said casually: \"If there is a bed, I can sleep outside directly...\"

He Yang: \"I'll call someone to come over and build a bed tomorrow.\"

Qin Zhou was stunned for a moment, and quickly said: \"No need, I'll just say something.\"

He won't be here long anyway.

Qin Zhou closed his eyes and fell asleep on the man's shoulder.

When Qin Zhou woke up again, he found that he was already lying on the bed.

It was quiet all around, and the curtains in the bedroom were drawn.

When Qin Zhou got up and looked towards the terrace, he saw a figure outside.

He Yang was leaning on the reclining chair, flipping a photo album in his hand.

Qin Zhou walked over, sat next to him, and suddenly noticed a small wooden sign on the table.

The wooden sign was a little old. Qin Zhou looked at the wooden sign and felt that the handwriting was familiar, so he picked it up.

[May Mr. be safe every year]

Qin Zhou rubbed the handwriting on the wooden plaque, and then remembered that this was the wooden plaque he wrote in Anshi.

Unexpectedly, after going around in circles, this wooden sign was still obtained by He Yang.

The wooden sign has faded, Qin Zhou was a little surprised and asked: \"Why do you still keep it?\"

He Yang raised his head, put the album on the table, and replied: \"You wrote it.\"

\"It's so old, throw it away.\" Qin Zhou put the wooden sign on the table.

\"Don't throw it away.\" He Yang picked up the wooden sign and whispered: \"Keep it.\"

Qin Zhou didn't speak again, and glanced at the album on the table again.

The album happened to be open, and Qin Zhou saw a photo in the middle, which was a group photo of He Yang and Shen Xiuzhu.

He Yang on the side also noticed Qin Zhou's gaze and said, "It's the photo album left by my mother, the photo she took."

\"Auntie's?\" Qin Zhou was a little surprised.

In the past, He Yang never mentioned the matter of his aunt.

This was the first time He Yang mentioned his aunt in front of him.

Qin Zhou looked at the album and asked: \"Can I have a look?\"

\"Ok.\"

Qin Zhou reached out and turned a page.