Chapter 190: listen to my wife

Xu Chengyan had a headache for a while, and sighed helplessly. He didn't expect Xiao Cheng to be so unreliable.

"Yanyan." He Yang looked at Xu Chengyan with a smile in his eyes, "I've eaten ice cream."

Xu Chengyan also gave up the explanation, leaned back in the chair lazily, and admitted, "Yes, I ate it."

"Lying is not a good habit." He Yang sighed softly.

"It's all over anyway, so it's useless to say this now." Xu Chengyan's attitude was generous, and he looked at He Yang, as if he was sure that He Yang would not do anything to him.

He Yang didn't speak, just stretched out his hand, pulled the person up from the chair, and walked upstairs.

Xiao Cheng, who was on the side, saw it, and hurriedly followed, and came upstairs.

But just as he was about to enter the room, He Yang stopped Xiao Cheng.

"I have something to do with Brother Xiaoyan." He Yang leaned over slightly and rubbed Xiao Cheng's head.

Xiao Cheng nodded obediently and asked, "What's the matter?"

"Brother Xiaoyan lied and he will be punished."

Xiao Cheng didn't quite understand it, but he still knew that Uncle Xiaoyang meant to punish brother Xiaoyan. He was a little worried for a while, and quickly asked: "How to punish? Will brother Xiaoyan hurt?"

"It won't hurt."

Xiao Cheng was even more at a loss, as if he didn't understand, but he still stood in the corridor obediently and did not go in.

The two adults entered the room and the door was closed.

Xiao Cheng had no choice but to go back the same way, walking downstairs, and soon forgot Uncle Sheep's punishment.

Until noon the next day, when Xiao Cheng was having lunch in the restaurant, he saw brother Xiao Yan coming downstairs.

It's just that brother Xiaoyan is a little strange. He rubbed his waist and went downstairs, as if his waist was uncomfortable.

Xiao Cheng suddenly remembered yesterday's punishment, put down the spoon, ran to the stairs quickly, and asked, "What's wrong with Brother Xiaoyan?"

"It's nothing." Xu Chengyan smiled and led Xiao Cheng towards the dining table.

Two people, one big and one small, came to the table.

The moment Xu Chengyan sat on the chair, his brows slightly wrinkled, as if he was uncomfortable sitting.

He Yang also came to the restaurant and sat on the other side of Xu Chengyan. Noticing the expression on the young man's face, he touched the young man's waist with a hand and asked in a low voice, "Can I bring a cushion over here?"

Xu Chengyan patted the back of He Yang's hand instantly, and did not speak, as if he was still angry because of what happened last night.

He Yang let out a low laugh, got up and went to the kitchen, brought a bowl of hot porridge and put it in front of the young man, "Eat something light."

Xu Chengyan lost his temper completely and lowered his head to drink porridge.

Xiao Cheng sat on the side and kept secretly observing the two adults, his eyes fell on Xu Chengyan's neck again, noticed a small red spot, and suddenly said, "Brother Xiaoyan was bitten by a bug."

"Huh?" Xu Chengyan looked over.

Xiao Cheng: "It's all turned red."

Xu Chengyan didn't understand much, so he subconsciously touched his neck