Chapter 182: romance public

He Yang sent a message to the secretary and asked the secretary to deal with the false news on the Internet.

Soon, the Weibo disappeared.

Xu Chengyan also got up and got out of bed, and went to the studio first.

The agent came over to pick him up and said, "There is an interview in the afternoon. I have sent you the Q&A template, remember to take a look."

Xu Chengyan came down, glanced at his phone, and received a template document from his agent.

The reporter's question-and-answer session was discussed in advance. Xu Chengyan took a look at it, and there were several questions about personal feelings, and the answer given on the template was "emotional things go with the flow".

Xu Chengyan stared at this answer and was a little lost for a while.

In fact, he has also been asked about his relationship before, and his answers are similar, just let it go.

The agent on the side noticed Xu Chengyan's gaze and guessed it, and explained: "Didn't you and Mr. He have not made it public yet? Let's answer this first."

Xu Chengyan nodded and went to the dressing room first.

The interview is at four in the afternoon.

The reporter came early and waited early.

Xu Chengyan finished filming, put on his coat, and went over to be interviewed.

The photographer pointed the camera at Xu Chengyan, and the reporter quickly said hello: "Hello, Mr. Qin Zhou."

After a simple inquiry, we entered the question-and-answer session.

"About the new drama, does Mr. Qin Zhou have anything to share with you?"

"During the filming process, what was the most impressive thing about Mr. Qin Zhou?"

Xu Chengyan answered in a proper manner according to the template.

Soon, the reporter asked about the relationship.

The reporter asked: "Mr. Su Tang disclosed her relationship not long ago. Does Mr. Qin Zhou have anything to say to Mr. Su Tang?"

Xu Chengyan smiled at the camera and said, "Sister Su Su and Brother Chi Xiao, don't forget to treat your guests."

The reporter was not surprised by this answer, and continued to ask: "Seeing that everyone around you is in love, does Teacher Qin Zhou have any plans to fall in love?"

Xu Chengyan opened his mouth, "Emotional matters—"

Halfway through speaking, Xu Chengyan suddenly stopped.

Reasonably told himself that he had better answer according to the agent's template now, after all, he and He Yang are still in a low-key and hidden marriage relationship.

out of selfishness...

He still wanted to be capricious.

Xu Chengyan replied with a smile: "The relationship is going well now."

The reporter was originally a businessman, but when he heard this answer, his eyes lit up and he caught the key words.

"The relationship is smooth?" The reporter came to the spirit and quickly asked: "Has Mr. Qin Zhou left the list? When? Is it inside or outside the circle? Is it convenient to reveal it?"

The reporter asked a series of questions and waited to break the news after returning.

Xu Chengyan just replied in a normal manner: "We are outsiders, and we have a good relationship."