Chapter 188: Wedding

In September, Xu Chengyan finally finished his work and returned to Nancheng.

The manager still has a lot of invitations in his hand, and he knew that Xu Chengyan was going to hold a wedding, so he asked, "Do you want to receive some announcements after the wedding? I have a few variety shows here, so I used to be a guest judge or something, which is easier."

However, Xu Chengyan still said, "I don't have time, so I won't pick it up this year."

The broker is a little regretful and wants to persuade him again.

But thinking that Xu Chengyan had already married He Yang, and that he was not short of money, it didn't matter whether he received the announcement or not, so he didn't say anything.

The agent nodded, "Then if you want to receive the notice, just let me know."

"Okay." Xu Chengyan closed his eyes and took a nap against the back of the chair.

It wasn't until the nanny car stopped that Xu Chengyan woke up.

Xu Chengyan got off the car and followed the agent to the company to deal with some things.

But in the hall, they just met Jiang Lin.

So Xu Chengyan said to the agent, "Brother Fan, you go up first, and I'll have a few words with my friend."

The agent should come down and go upstairs first.

Jiang Lin, who was not far away, also saw Xu Chengyan and hurried over.

"Brother Zhou!" Jiang Lin was like a little sun, full of sunshine and energy.

Xu Chengyan hadn't seen Jiang Lin for a long time, and asked, "Come to see President Yuan?"

Jiang Lin nodded and asked, "Where's Brother Zhou?"

Xu Chengyan: "Come and get something."

"Then I will accompany you!"

Jiang Lin accompanied Xu Chengyan to the upstairs office to get something.

Xu Chengyan accepted the contract and asked, "Mr. Yuan is in the office, don't you want to see him?"

"No." Jiang Lin shook his head, looked towards Xu Chengyan, his eyes fell on the wedding ring on his ring finger, and couldn't help asking, "Brother Zhou, are you nervous about getting married?"

"It's okay." Xu Chengyan smiled, "I've already received the certificate, now it's just a wedding, there's nothing to worry about."

"It's normal to be nervous and anxious before marriage..." Jiang Lin muttered, "Brother Zhou, if you're nervous, let me know, I have experience."

But Jiang Lin was more nervous than Xu Chengyan, and talked a lot.

Xu Chengyan listened quietly. After Jiang Lin finished speaking, he asked with a smile, "Should we change the name?"

Jiang Lin was taken aback for a moment, looking in the direction of Xu Chengyan.

There was a smile in the young man's eyes, which was exactly the same as in his memory, as if it had never changed.

Jiang Lin opened his mouth, his throat was a little dry, but he still shouted, "Sister-in-law."

Xu Chengyan responded and stepped forward to hug Jiang Lin.

Jiang Linhui hugged Xu Chengyan and leaned on his shoulder, his eyes were slightly red.

After a lapse of five years, the name was finally called out again.