Chapter 95: peaceful always

The fireworks outside continued.

Qin Zhou bent his eyes, the color of fireworks reflected in his black pupils.

Qin Zhou listened to the sound of fireworks on the phone and asked: \"Are you there?\"

\"Yeah.\" He Yang responded.

He Yang stood by the window, watching the fireworks.

The two were in the same hotel, in the same location, on different floors.

However, He Yang didn't go downstairs to disturb him, he just accompanied the person on the other end of the phone to watch the fireworks.

He Yang asked: \"Would you like to make a wish?\"

\"What do you promise?\" Qin Zhou chuckled lightly.

\"It's all right.\"He Yang lowered his eyes and said softly:\"My birthday wish will come true.\"

\"I'm not a child anymore.\" Qin Zhou laughed.

He Yang did not speak.

He is obviously a child, and when he is drunk, he will pull others, clamoring for stories, and even accidentally eat leaves when eating strawberries.

After a while, He Yang said again: \"Make a wish.\"

\"It seems that I really have no desire.\" Qin Zhou smiled.

\"Would you like to come out for a late night snack?\"

\"No need.\"Qin Zhou leaned against the window and said:\"I have taken a shower and changed my pajamas.\"

\"Don't you come out for your birthday?\"

\"You don't need to celebrate your birthday, it used to be the same.\" Qin Zhou looked at the night sky and was a little lost for a while.

When he was with He Yang for five years, He Yang didn't remember his birthday.

They had known each other for so long, and this was the first time He Yang celebrated his birthday.

It's actually quite surprising.

He Yang: \"I'll be with you in the future.\"

Qin Zhou was silent for a while, then said: \"He Yang, don't do this.\"

He was very grateful for the birthday fireworks He Yang gave him, but he couldn't respond.

Qin Zhou said: \"As I said before, I will not consider dating for the time being.\"

\"Just be friends.\"

\"How can there be such a friend...\" Qin Zhou chuckled, \"It's like a spare tire.\"

\"It can also be used as a spare tire.\"He Yang is still very stubborn.

Qin Zhou stopped talking about this topic and said: \"It's very late, rest early.\"

Outside the window, the fireworks have ended.

Qin Zhou closed the curtains and returned to the bed.

On the other end of the phone, He Yang asked: \"Can't you talk any more?\"

Qin Zhou was very patient and asked: \"What do you want to talk about?\"

This time, He Yang was silent.

After a long time, He Yang said: \"I don't know.\"

I don't know what to talk about.

Just want to listen to the voice, then talk, talk about anything.

He Yang: \"Don't hang up.\"

Qin Zhou listened to the man's voice and stopped talking.

Qin Zhou sat beside the bed and took a bite of the strawberry on the table next to him.