Chapter 139: with the person you like

On the hot search, there is a lot of news about male stars showing love on the red carpet in a high-profile manner.

And the parties are very high-profile, and they also specially posted on Weibo.

[William who is filming: I met someone I like @ Qinzhou]

William's account quickly gained followers, and many passersby went over to watch.

【Tourist check-in! 】

[Brother William is so cute! Young puppy! 】

[Okay, I can knock again! Qin Zhou is really an almighty CP, I can knock anything! 】

...

At this time, the other host of the hot search was in the hotel room, staring at Weibo, and had a headache.

The manager was beside him, facing the laptop, busy beating and beating, and was instructing the navy to control and evaluate.

After the keyboard sound stopped, the agent let out a sigh of relief temporarily, leaned on the sofa, and said to Xu Chengyan: \"Okay, please don't log on Weibo recently, I'll call if anything happens.\"

Xu Chengyan sighed softly, nodded, and said nothing.

This time he came over to walk the red carpet, and everything went according to plan, only to meet William on the way.

William is also a well-known actor, relatively young, only in his early twenties.

In fact, he and William are two different circles, one is abroad and the other is in China, and they never meet.

Unexpectedly, when we met on the red carpet, William suddenly made a confession in front of everyone, saying that he liked him very much.

William was still very excited at the time, holding his hand and speaking a lot of English, saying that he liked his role very much.

The more Xu Chengyan thought about it, the more upset he became. With so much media on the red carpet, he was suddenly confessed by a stranger, and he could only keep a polite smile.

But in fact, he and William were two complete strangers. Before today, he didn't know William, he had only heard the name and knew that there was such an actor abroad.

Xu Chengyan leaned on the pillow, very tired.

On the other side, the agent was still scrolling through the comments on Weibo, sighing: \"Fortunately, your girlfriend doesn't have many fans...\"

This time, the topic of confession on the red carpet suddenly rushed to the top of the hot search. Fortunately, most of the comments were watching the excitement, or booing the crowd, and the fans were also very orderly, and there was no confusion.

After all, most of Xu Chengyan's fans came from CP, and they were more tolerant of confessions.

Moreover, William is a foreigner, very open, confession and personal backing, etc., can be understood as the excitement when he sees his idol, after all, he succeeded in chasing stars.

It's just that this kind of \"star chasing\" still caused trouble for Xu Chengyan.

Xu Chengyan's face was expressionless, and he was no longer in the mood to read Weibo.

While the agent was still looking at his phone, he suddenly received a message and frowned: \"The organizer has temporarily changed partners for your photo shoot tomorrow...\"

Xu Chengyan just responded lazily, not paying much attention to who his partner was.

Immediately afterwards, the agent said: \"It's William.\"