Chapter 126: Sorry

He Yang kissed on the lips, without going deep, it was just a lip-to-lip touch.

The mood of the young man in his arms seemed to have stabilized a little. He Yang put one hand on the young man's back and caressed it lightly. He lowered his head slightly and pressed his forehead against his forehead.

\"I'm sorry.\" He Yang leaned up and wanted to kiss again.

\"Stop talking...\" Xu Chengyan turned his head to avoid touching, his eyes were red.

He Yang stretched out his hand, put his finger against the young man's face, and slowly wiped away the tears, \"Don't cry.\"

Xu Chengyan blinked, trying very hard to control his emotions.

It's just that I don't know why, the lacrimal glands seem to be out of control and can't stop at all.

All the grievances I have suffered, all piled up at this moment.

Xu Chengyan closed his eyes, feeling that it was getting harder and harder to breathe, and his fingertips couldn't help grasping the sheets under him tightly, tying them into a ball.

\"I want to go back...\" Xu Chengyan's voice was still a little hoarse.

\"Okay, go back tomorrow.\" He Yang coaxed softly.

Xu Chengyan lowered his head, unable to speak, and suddenly felt short of breath and his heart beat fast.

Xu Chengyan couldn't help but grab He Yang's sleeve, and in the next second, his head was dizzy and he lost consciousness.

\"Yanyan——\"

Late at night, He Yang sent Xu Chengyan to the hospital.

The doctor was doing an examination in the ward, and He Yang sat alone on the chair outside.

In the corridor, there was a rush of footsteps.

The agent hurried over, his face full of anxiety, and looked at the door of the ward.

Immediately afterwards, the agent looked at He Yang, who was on the side, completely losing his good attitude.

\"Mr. He, I gave him to you because I trusted you. Why is he still in the hospital now!" The agent asked.

He Yang was silent.

The agent anxiously walked around the door of the ward until the doctor came out and hurriedly asked about the situation.

Fortunately, there was no major problem with Xu Chengyan, but the doctor still suggested psychological consultation.

After the doctor left, the agent hurried into the room to see Xu Chengyan.

He Yang, on the other hand, stayed in the corridor and didn't go in to disturb him. He just stayed outside silently for the whole night.

The next morning, Yuan Lie came over.

Yuan Lie came to the outside of the ward and saw that the young man on the hospital bed had woken up and was talking to the manager beside him, and he seemed to be in stable condition.

Yuan Lie went to the rest room next door and found He Yang.

He Yang sat by the window smoking a ashtray full of cigarette butts.

Yuan Lie walked over and couldn't help asking: \"I was fine when I passed yesterday, why is it like this overnight?\"

Yuan Lie still didn't understand, obviously when he went to send the invitation last night, he saw that the two had a good relationship, like a couple.