Chapter 145: Demolition

He Yang took Xu Chengyan to another position, away from other people in the bar.

Xu Chengyan sat on the seat, looked at the man beside him, and shouted: \"He Yang.\"

He Yang drank his cocktail and responded with a lazy expression.

Xu Chengyan carefully looked at He Yang's profile, and said slowly: \"You can speak French.\"

The affirmative sentence used by Xu Chengyan.

\"Yeah.\"He Yang admitted generously.

Xu Chengyan thought of the conversation he had with the bride during the day...

He Yang was next to him at the time, he thought that He Yang could not understand French, so he admitted to He Yang that he was his boyfriend.

Xu Chengyan asked: \"Did you hear it during the day?\"

\"I heard.\"He Yang put down the glass,\"You said I was your boyfriend.\"

Xu Chengyan defended: \"My words are... polite words, and can't be taken seriously.\"

\"It has been admitted and cannot be relied upon.\"

Xu Chengyan simply changed the angle and asked: \"You obviously know French, but you lied to me that you can't.\"

\"I didn't say I wouldn't.\"

\"That day--\"

Xu Chengyan opened his mouth and stopped suddenly.

He remembered that when he asked, He Yang did not speak French. He accidentally misunderstood what He Yang meant, thinking that He Yang could not speak French.

Xu Chengyan stopped talking and drank the wine in silence.

He Yang also sat quietly beside him and did not bring up the topic again.

But when the two returned to the hotel, He Yang saw Xu Chengyan take out the diary.

He Yang suddenly had a bad premonition, so he walked over to take a look and found that he had been deducted points again.

[Know French, one 100]

\"Yanyan.\" He Yang sighed softly, and still said: \"You can't do it like this.\"

Xu Chengyan sat beside the bed and looked up at He Yang.

He Yang looked at the contents of the diary, all points were deducted, so he said: \"No more points now.\"

Xu Chengyan didn't respond, just held the pen and continued to write a line.

[Peek at the diary, one 50]

He Yang had a headache for a while, looked away, and explained: \"I didn't peek.\"

Xu Chengyan closed the diary and said unhurriedly: \"Remember to pay back the thousands of points you owe me.\"

He Yang recalled for a while, but couldn't remember how many points he owed, so he asked: \"How many points in total?\"

\"How do I remember...you don't remember?\"

He Yang: \"I don't remember.\"

Seeing this, Xu Chengyan went to get the diary, as if planning to deduct points.

He Yang also guessed the young man's intention, and quickly stopped the young man's movements, and immediately pressed the man onto the bed.

\"He Yang——\"

Xu Chengyan was pressed down by He Yang, and he put his palm on the man's shoulder and pushed him, not moving at all.

He Yang slowly leaned over, touched the corners of the youth's eyes with his fingertips, and asked in a low hoarse voice: \"I'm already a boyfriend, can I not pay it back?\"