Chapter 7

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IceDoll05 I WISH YOU THE HAPPIEST THINGS, also lol it was MY birthday yesterday, we're now two fabulous 17 years old girls.

Okay let's get on to the story lmao

The message on the phone

Weeks passed, and you got acquainted with Gaster's presence over you. He usually floated around the apartment, flying there and then and making some acrobacies out of boredom. A sight that was actually funny.

Sometimes you still looked angry though. He had the audacity to ignore you. And to think you two were...

After at least 8 hours of work at the lab, you exited the building, waving at Jim, who was still worried for you after you entered the place with an angry aura around you for days.

Once you got out, you noticed that there was still light, and the sun was about to go down.

So you decided to take that walk.

You started walking towards the center of the city.

Gaster, after being dead silent ever since he saw your soul, finally spoke.

"I thought you were going home by now?"

"I want to walk for a bit, surely you won't mind, am I right?"

Well, he couldn't do anything to protest after all.

Maybe this was also the opportunity to show him around and see something new. You didn't know much about him, but it didn't look like he knew a lot about the surface.

He stayed silent again, until you reached your destination.

It was the center of the city, and there was a river where you could see the sunset from there.

Kneeling down and putting your arms on the barricade, you observed the sunset setting down, an explosion of orange, yellow and red there and then, and the slight blue approaching you from behind.

"Say, Gaster..."

"Aren't you afraid of people hearing you and thinking that you're talking alone?"

"So what? They aren't part of my life, they're just strangers and free to think what they want. I don't really care"

Strong mindset...I like this. The perfect soul, he thought.

"As I was saying" you started

"...do you often feel alone?"

This question honestly caught Gaster off-guard. Oh, if only you knew what he had to spend in the void...

But obviously, you couldn't know this.

"Actually, forget what I said-" but you were cut off by his answer.

"...I suppose I do, sometimes"

You looked at his semi-transparent face, now hit by the last rays of sunset. He was almost shining.

You blinked your eyes a few times looking at him, and then looked back in front of you.

"This place is special for me" you said "it's peaceful, isn't it? And look at the colours, they relax me a lot. Do they relax you?"

Gaster, kinda embarassed, mumbled. But you heard him though.

"What's the matter?"

"I can't see colours"