Epilogue

Credit to IceDoll05 for the Marameo idea!!

A little box

1 year later

Gaster kissed your forehead to wake you up.

"Hey, darling, wake up, we have to go"

You mumbled something as an answer: after all, you were dreaming something and didn't want to be waken up.

"Five more minutes..." you pleaded.

You heard a masculine chuckle, and in a moment the sheets placed on your figure were taken away. You groggily opened one eye and saw your boyfriend at the end of the bed with a smirk.

As an answer, you hid your face in the cushion, craving sleep.

"Let me sleep Gaster..."

"You wish" he said, and without you expecting he put one hand under your armpit, and the other hand under your knees, and in a second you were up in the air. You slighly screamed when you suddenly stopped feeling the mattress on your skin.

"Gaster!" you said pouting and throwing fists and kicks in his grip. But he didn't move an inch.

"Do you perhaps want me to let you fall?" he said jokingly.

And right there, you stopped protesting: instead, you crossed your arms like a kid and put your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"C'mon, everyone's waiting for us" he said with a smile, referring to Sans, Papyrus, Frisk, Undyne and Alphys.

"Boy I crave sleep" was your simple answer.

"You'll sleep tonight" Gaster replied as he put you down on the floor, on your own feet, and approached the window, pulling the tent of the hotel window off, revealing the sea scenery.

Back then, he decided to go on a small trip with you and his sons to the sea, to enjoy the sea breeze: Frisk, Alphys and Undyne joined later.

You rubbed your eyes, trying to get used to the sunlight hitting you on the face, but then you heard him walking towards you, and right when you opened your eyes again you found him staring down at you.

"What?" you asked slightly annoyed, as he took you away from the dreams' dimension.

He simply chuckled, leaned down and after a second, his lips were pressed on yours. A kiss you gladly accepted.

After a while, you removed yourself from the kiss and looked at him in his eyes. He was quite smiling with his eyes.

"What was that for?" you asked

"What, I cannot kiss my own girlfriend? Especially after I awakened her?"

You puffed your cheeks and looked away, obtaining a soft chuckle from him.

"I will never get tired of those puffy cheeks" he said as he grabbed them and started playing around by pulling them, causing your mouth to create different faces.

You then booped his nose, causing him to hesitate and stop pulling your cheeks.

"...why did you do that?"

"Marameo" you simply replied, jokingly, with a teasing smile.

Your cute moment was interrupted by someone knocking on the door, causing both of you to go back to reality.